angst (Lucifer) :)

I'm very happy that I'm getting back to story writing! Please enjoy this writing like I am!

Alright trigger warning is death for this one, it's going to be a war nightmare angst!

He stood with his brothers surrounding Lilith, trying to protect her from his father. He looked at his brothers and nodded spreading out, beel and belphie taking Lilith with them to keep her safe. They were all fighting he'd see fellow angels fall from the sky, most likely dead because they weren't moving. He quickly put his attention back to the battle, fighting off his once friendly brethren who decided to fight for their father. As the fight continued he started to lose his strength, he heard Beel scream and looked back. Lilith had been hit by an arrow, she was Falling quite fast. He ran over and dove after her, they were both falling, his wings slowly turning black feather by feather, horns growing from his forehead. The pain he felt wasn't as important as she was, once he caught up to her he grabbed onto her shielding her. As they reached the ground a figure came forward, then he woke up. y/n was hugging him asleep, he lightly touched them and tried to calm down telling himself it was all a dream. Once he had calmed down he layed down and cuddled y/n, slightly smelling their hair as he passed out.