Thank You! ❤️

I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to those who have taken the time to read my book! It really means a lot. To those who read my book from start to finish, you know who you are. I appreciate all the votes, comments, and even fan arts of my story!

This book has taken everything out of my brain, and it was honestly a bit exhausting to write. But it was extremely fun to do so, and definitely worth it. I made some friends along the way by having funny and casual conversations in the comment section. There were comments that had really made my day whenever I was tired from work. Some had even given me more motivation to continue on with this book, even when I was contemplating to finish it or not. I'm so glad I finished this book!

I originally intended not to write anymore after Opposites Attract, just because it's a huge commitment to write something as big as this. But I honestly never thought my book would receive so much love, which has motivated me to write not one, but TWO Star Wars books! 

Book 1: It it will just be a Star Wars text conversation book. It will just be a bit of a breather after finishing with Opposites Attract. 

Book 2: It will be a book about Clone Commander Wolffe and a female Jedi reader! There's just something about the dynamics of a Jedi rebelling against the Order and falling in love even when they're not supposed to. And who doesn't crush on Commander Wolffe?? He's so handsome! 

🎉 You've finished reading Opposites Attract (The Mandalorian x Jedi Reader) Star Wars: The Mandalorian 🎉