Sorry.

{Ukraine's POV}
Having a horrible father and a brother, I have became the guard dog. My top priority, is to get my little siblings away from here, even if it means that I have to stay behind. I'll eventually find them and reunite again and this time, without Russia.

What I meant for being a guard dog, is that I never sleep. I lost sleep, it doesn't exist for me anymore. At lunch, I have my timer with my phone when I go to a secret place behind the school and sleep. A very risky choice. But, I know that Russia will not get near Kazakh and Bela. How? Simple, he can't. He just can't. My little siblings are always together. Never split. So hurting one without the other one noticing, will be hard. Especially when they can fly or sprint very fast.

My routines in this house is simple, don't sleep and sit in the middle of the room to listen any heavy footsteps coming. Then, at 5 a.m., climb in the vent on the ceiling with my bag and fully dressed, crawl to get Bela first, then turn around and grabbed Kazakh and of we go to school, our safe place.

It was 4:30 and my timer went off, I instantly closed it, not having enough time to even ring. I got up and take off my bandage and wrapping my eyes with new ones. Took off my sleep wear and took my grey sweater which had a big turtle neck, the outfit covered my hips. I wore jeans and my socks. I grabbed my necklace which was my symbol on my flag that I hide. You can't see it thanks to my hair. I never wanted to show it anyway. I packed my bag and comb my hair. I walked in circles in my room quietly and listened around.

When it arrived, I had 30 minutes to get them and get out. I grabbed my bag, screwdriver and a chair. I placed the chair under the vent and climbed it and unscrewed the screws. I caught them and put them in my pocket and gently and quietly taking out and put it in between of my legs and chair. I placed my bag on my shoulders and climbed in. I positioned myself and hanged my upper body and grabbed the vent and placed it nad screwed it. I crawled to Bela's room and unscrewed the vent and push it gently. Bela heard and grabbed her bag and I hanged my upper body and took out my hand. She took it and I pulled her up and closed back the vent. We then crawled towards Kazakh's room and did the same thing. Except, this time I didn't have to pull him up, he flied in and I closed back. The end was the exit of our house, we crawled out the house. Kazakh was the first to get out and flew down. I climbed down and Bela jumped and I caught her. I put her down and grabbed both of their hands and ran when I heard two heavy footsteps going in our rooms.

I slowed down and looked around for any bullies and I saw two. I stopped on my tracks and so did the others. I bend down and looked at them.

-Listen you two, go in the forest and follow the arrow signs I drew on the rocks. Don't. Go. In. Another. Direction! I ordered and pointed the forest when I was done and they nodded. They ran towards it and I watched them enter so I make sure thay they are safe. I got up and I  walked towards my two bullies who were my ex best friends. Poland and Croatia. I find Croatia very nice, but he followed Poland.

-Hey! Poland called me and I kept looking down, kept moving. -Hey! I called you! She called and grabbed my shoulder and punch me in my cheeks and let me go. Croatia reach out his hand to help me when Poland left.

-Here, let me help y-

-No, I'm fine. I said as I picked up my stuff and picked myself up and ran away.

I squeezed my bag near my chest and I ran and ran and I almost lost my smile. I hid behind a tree and searched my bag for my pills, happy pills to be exact. I opened it shakily and took a bunch of them out, I swallowed three pills at the same time. I slide down slowly and leaned on the tree that I hid. I can't let anyone know it, no one, I can't let my little siblings know about it. I have to make them safe, even if it means hurting my body. When the pills kicked in, the smile formed back. I got myself up and put back my bottle in my bag. I heard rustling in the bush and I snapped my head towards it. I exhaled heavily when it was just only an animal walking around. I ran towards school.

I bumped into someone by accident and he said sorry. His name was Canada but he told me to call him Nada, so I told him to call me Uki. Because he was the younger brother of America, and he and Russia are enemies because the crush of America, Philippines, is the girlfriend of my older brother, which, I don't understand what she likes about him. So, because I talked to Nada, he wanted to hurt me even more. So, like always, I run away from him. And so again, I bumped into Nada, and, because I was scared, I thought it was someone who wanted to hurt me, so I became mean. He carried me and hid me. The only thing I could say was "thanks" and then left. I didn't even apologize for my rudeness. I hope he knew I didn't mean it. God, I hope he will still be my friend, wait, is he?

{Author's note}
Mmmm... Got nothing to say...

Okay, I've got a question, should I buy a laptop or an Ipad to draw on? For laptop, I already have a drawing tablet so I don't know. Help.

(。ノω\。)