Killing spree part 1

{Canada's POV}
Winter break made me go crazy, I need to see my Uki! Plus, Ame said that there was a big possibility that Russia was going back home as well. And I have another thing to worry about, Japan. I'm not lying when I tell you that when Japan first talked to Uki, I wanted to kill her. Ame warned me about her older brother and I listened.

When winter break was over, I arrived at school and I looked around to find Uki or Japan. I didn't find Uki but instead, Japan with, I guess her older brother. I hid behind a bush thanks to Ame teaching me how to and listened to their conversation.

-I don't know J.E., what if she doesn't like me?

-You'll never know unless you try. Plus, what do you see in Ukraine that other boys don't have?

-I'm lesbian, stop trying to change me. Japan ordered and walked towards the entrance, her older brother following behind.

Ukraine being Lesbian? I've never asked about her sexuality. I'm a pan myself, so I had no problem Japan being lesbian. But lesbian for Ukraine? That has to be stopped. I got out from my hiding spot and I spotted Ukraine. I brushed off any leaves that got stuck on my clothes and walked towards her. She jumped when I tapped her shoulder from behind.

-You're jumpy from usual. I said and she exhaled heavily.

-You just scared me that's all... She said and looked around. I too, did the same.

Ukraine had stopped doing that thing where she looks around to make sure Russia wasn't near and seeing us together because he graduated last year. So a question popped up, is Russia back and treating her like trash? God, if so, that has to stop.

-Eek! She yelped and hid behind me. Now I really was looking and observing everyone. People found it weird of me staring at them but I played it cool by smiling and waving at the passer-bys.

Ukraine made me move towards the direction she wanted to go by dragging me from behind. Outside, there was a private sitting area and we went there and sat down. There was a vending machine so I asked if she wanted anything but she shook her head. I was still worried why we were here so I asked.

-Umm... Who are we hiding from?

-from ...

-What was that? I didn't catched that part since you mumbled it.

-Poland and Croatia...

-Why?

-Bullies, they were looking for me since it has been quite a while that they bullied me...

I clenched my fist. Damn, I have a lot of people in my hit list. Meaning a lot of plans that Ame has to do to make sure I won't be caught. I looked at her, observing her face. There, a small scar on her cheek. I reached out and hold that cheek and it caught her by surprise. Her cheeks started to become red but I acted like I didn't see it. The cut might had happen yesterday.

-When and how did you get this?

-Yesterday and it was an accident.

-... Is Russia back?

-... Don't wanna talk about it.

-So you got it from him?

-Maybe?

-You're a bad liar.

-... Well, it seems that I can't really lie to you...

-Good, cuz I don't want you to lie to me. I said and let her cheek go and sat back down.

Japan joined us when we went to the entrance and she wanted to talk with Uki privately. I acted like it was fine but it was not. I said I was going to class since Sophomore year we are all together. I sat on my chair and reserved two chairs next to me. I had to act like I like being friends with Japan. I took out my phone and started to text Ame about Poland and Croatia.

Ame: Poland and Croatia? Why?

Just do it Ame, I need it :Canada

Alright, when you get back, meet me in my room

Perfect

I closed my phone when the teacher came in. Since I have always been the early one, he didn't care. Then, more kids stormed in and I spotted Uki talking with Japan. I waved at them and they walked towards me. Uki sat in between both of us. I looked over to Japan and she was red. My eyes turned bloody red for a second but it quickly turned back to normal.

Uki and Japan said that they were going to the rooftop to discuss about something. I know, maybe it's not a confession and I am just overreacting, but that isn't going to stop me to listen to their conversation. First, I to Japan's locker and unlocked the code easily and grabbed a notebook. Then, a piece of paper and a pen. I closed it and left. I tiptoed up and hid behind the ventilator where they were discussing. I looked around if there were any nearby cameras. There weren't.

-So? What did you wanna say that is very important that Nada can't be here? Uki started and Japan inhaled heavily.

-I really... Really like you. Do you feel the same way and accept my confession?

Silence.

-Oh... You're lesbian.

-Y-yes... I guess you're not... It's okay if you deny my love to you, just, I hope that we will still be best friends.

-I've got no problem, it's just... I can't accept loving you... Sorry... I'll meet you in the next class. Bye! And she left. Leaving me and Japan alone. Perfect. I approached her cautiously. I tapped on her shoulder and she turned around, crying. Her eyes widened and wiped the tears away. Aww, so sad... I feel bad... Kidding!

We talked and I asked if she was alright, she nodded and smiled. It wasn't a fake one, it's real. Oh no, I can't have that.

-So you confessed to Uki and she said no? I asked, sounding concern. She nodded. She turned around and leaned on the fence, an easy kill.

While she was talking, I put on my gloves. I pushed her shoulders, making her go forward, her upper body over the fence. She turned her head to me, fear in her eyes. While for me, I was grinning ear to ear. I grabbed her shoes and she yelp. I lifted her up and make her fall, without her shoe. Her body hit the ground from a five story building and now is covered up by her puddle of blood. I asked Japan once when we were learning about countries and how they do stuff differently and I asked her about suicide action, she said that the victim is going to leave their shoes behind and write a letter to say why they did it. I put down the shoes and took out a pen, a piece of paper, and the notebook. I sat on the floor, legs crossed and I copied Japan's handwriting saying how this is a suicide of her broken life and some shit like that. I left the piece of note there and looked one more time at my work, then left to be with Uki.

{Author's note}
How is this the first kill?! And that's why, ladies and gentlemen, I cannot make a good story.

Anyone got a valentine? I didn't.

:,-)