Just a Simple Game

Tamura POV

I wake up with no sleep whatsoever. I spent my whole night trying to calm my goddamn heart because it was beating too fast. I only got to sleep at like- 4 a.m I think since I was watching gay porn on my phone to distract me from the sleeping beauty behind me.

But Akemi-senpai just HAD TO wake everyone up at FUCKING 6 IN THE MORNING because MORNING SEX IS APPARENTLY LIKE MORNING EXERCISE

And the worst thing is that I had to leave when Yaguchi was still sleeping. So I couldn't see the beauty of his amazing looking eyes for the whole day but the evening.

After dinner, we all somehow found ourselves in Akemi and Itome-senpais' hotel room. Sitting in a circle.

3rd Person POV

When it comes to Yarichin Bitch Club; Akemi is full of ideas and activities. Wether it me small or big, he always finds something to do with everyone including Jimmy and even Yacchan at times

That was one of those days where he gathered everyone and decided to play a game. A game of...

"Truth or dare!" Akemi announced with his usual ethithuasm. Toono sighed "Do we have to play..?"

Akemi nodded "Of course you do! You're a part of the club as well after all."

Toono realised there was no running away from this.  He asked another question "Then why is Yacchan playing too!?"

"The more the merrier" Akemi answered

"Oh come on Toono it might be fun." Yaguchi pat Toono's back with a smile as Toono responded "None of the games we play as a club is fun... Nor are they PG rated..." He crossed his arms in annoyance.

Yaguchi chuckled "Welllll if we get uncomfortable we can just quit, right?"

"Not me...." Toono stated as he sighed yet once again. He then sat on the floor with everyone else. "Just.. let's just start. Sheesh."

Akemi clapped in joy and sat on Itome's lap. "Alright~ Spin the bottle Toono~"

Toono groaned and spinned the bottle. It landed on Shikatani

"Oh, Shikatani-senpai. Truth or dare?"

"Truth. I can't handle your filthy dares ugh." Shikatani rolled his eyes

"S-senpai! I wouldn't give anyone anything filthy. Jeez. So uh... I've always wanted to ask... When did your OCD start..?"

Shikatani flinched "Oh- uhm.. i guess... I've always had it..."

"Oh... Okay then, next."

Akemi took the bottle "My turn to spin."

He spinned the bottle and because the author wanted it to, it landed in Tamura.

"Tamu-kun. Truth or dare?"

Tamura crossed his arms "Dare, duh. I'm not a pussy to choose truth." Akemi nodded "I thought so... Hmm let me see..."

He looked around the room, trying to find something to dare Tamura to. He then smirked suddenly and.turned to Tamura. "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Yaguchi!" He chuckled, proud of his idea

"WHAT" the two victims exclaimed in shock. Yaguchi continued "Why am also forced to do the dare with him!?"

"It wouldn't be heaven! That would be hell!" Tamura shouted as Akemi pulled both of the underclassmen "Now now~ Don't be shy~" he basically threw them into the closet in the hotel room. Locking the door from the outside.