Chapter Five: Blowin' Sh*t Up

Its been a few days after your nightmare. You were still shaken (not stirred) from it, but you returned to your i-dont-give-a-fuck attitude.

Sebastian was surprisingly kind enough to take the chain that was bound around your neck and allow you to fly around the Phantomhive manor as long as you don't leave the grounds.

You had finally got to meet the rest of the servants in the manor along with their so called "dog". May-rin seemed alright to you but her voice just sounded strange. Funny was an adorable little shit! You always got into mud fights with him and end up getting mud everywhere..... on the mansion's windows.... Bardroy was a fucking bad ass to you! He was always blowing the kitchen up with his cooking. The kitchen can not handle Bardroy's awesomeness!!!!!! (Bitch please!!! Prussia is awesome)

Today, Bardroy was going to show you how to cook his way... with a fucking flame thrower!!!!

"Alright Miss (name) ready to get cookin'?" Bardroy said as he pulled out his flame thrower.

You practically kicked down the kitchen door, "HELL YEAH!!!! LETS COOK SOME SHIT!!!!"

"Ok! First off!" Bard handed you the flame thrower and told you to put it on. "We need the ham!"

"Ok!!" You yelled as you slammed a huge chunk of ham onto a cooking tray.

"Then pepper!"

"PEPPER!!!!" you dumped a shit ton of pepper onto the ham cause you and Bard to go into a small sneezing fit.

"Alright!" Bard sneezed again. "Now light the son of a bitch!"

"AW HELL YES!!!!"

~with Sebby c:<~

The breeze was refreshing as I tended the young master's white roses. The birds were singing and the butterflies were fluttering about. I may be a demon but I do enjoy peaceful sceneries like this.

"Meow."

I turned and sow the most beautiful creature to ever walk the Earth. A cat.

I stopped what I was doing and bent down and picked up the soft feline.

She pureed in my ear, caressing my face with her soft head. Oh how I love cats.

I sighed, "cats are such wonderful-"

BOOM!!!!

HOLY HELL WAS THAT AN EXPLOSION!?!

~back to you~

You and Bardroy had blown up the kitchen. How? Because you put black gun powder on the ham instead of pepper.

You looked over at Bard and started laughing at his hair because it turned into an afro.

He looked back at you and started laughing at your hair because you had a huge afro!!!!

You were dying of laughter when Sebastian appeared in the doorway, "just.... what.... happened.... here?"

The laughter stopped. You and Bard looked up and saw a very pissed off Sebastian.

"NOPE!" you yelled as you threw off the flame thrower.

You quickly ran towards the kitchen window and jump out screaming, "I'M OFF TO NEVERLAND!!!!!"

Sebastian just blinked in confusion while Bardroy keeled over laughing.