Chapter 3: That Butler, Annoyed

"Seeebbbbaaassssttttiiiaaannnn!!!!! I'm hungry!" you wined as you flopped onto the wooden floor of the gazebo inside the Phantomhive garden.

Sebastian sighed, "I gave you a scone 5 minutes ago."

"Bitch I don't eat human food," you said as you sat up.

"Well, what does your kind eat?"

"We don't eat anything, we drink blood."

"Blood?" Sebastian put down a set of shears and fixed his gloves. "Are you saying that you drink blood just like a vampire?"

"Oh for fucks sake, no! Vampires for all I know have been extinct for over 1,000 years! The only one I've met was that Vlad the Impaler guy from Romania." (real guy, look him up)

"Oh Yes, the one and only Dracula," Sebastian said with a smirk as he took your untouched scone. "I believe I have met him as well. He was an interesting character."

"Hey are you gonna just keep yappin' or are you gonna get me some blood to drink?"

Sebastian sent you a death glare and headed inside.

"Ehehe... Ass hole..." you muttered to yourself as you folded your hands behind your head.

"I heard that!" Sebastian yelled.

"Ooo! And sassy!" you laughed.

After a few minutes, Sebastian came back outside carrying a bottle of blood.

"Here you are, fresh deer blood," Sebastian handed you the bottle and continued working on the hedges.

You took a swig, "how the hell did you get deer blood?"

"Well, Bardroy destroyed the kitchen trying to cook with a flame thrower, and burned everything that was going to be dinner tonight," Sebastian sighed.

"Heh, I like guy Bard guy, I bet we can go blow shit up some day.... Hey Sebby when are you gonna take this chain off?" you ask yanking on the chain.

"What did you just call me?" Sebastian said with confusion.

"Sebby," you smirked. "I'm gonna call you Sebby from now on."

Sebastian Face palmed. You copied him.

"Stop that," he said irritated.

"Stop that," you coped.

"I had enough of your games."

"Why are you copying me?"

Sebastian thought for a moment before speaking, "I'm an idiot."

"Congrats Sebby you finally admitted it," you said before you busted up laughing.

~Time skip to were Sebby is finishing things up for the night~

~Sebastian's POV~

I had just put the young master to bed and was finishing a few thing before I was finished for the night.

(name) was safely chained up in my quarters for I can keep an eye on her for the night. (I'm sorry Sebastian But i'm the the reader on this one... that's kinky)

I was walking towards my quarters after everything is in perfect shape, when out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw a glint of gold.... Almost like eye shine....

I kept my guard up as I headed towards my quarters.

When I arrived, I opened to the door to see a strange sight... (name) was fast asleep on a small love seat that I had in the corner that I used for reading. Her body was sprawled on it in a weird way, one of her wings were draped over the back of the love seat, her other wing was hanging limp and falling onto the floor, and her hair was a complete wreck.

"Well she's going to be an interesting one I can assure that," I said with a sigh as I grab a blanket and throw it over her.

"Good night, Angel of the Darkness~"