Chapter One: Captured

Sebastian roamed the halls looking for the beast. If it weren't for Ciel giving him the order to go and capture it, he would have been long gone.

The sound of wings fluttering got his attention. He slowly followed the sound, sticking to the shadows, wishing not to be noticed.

He followed the noise, it was coming from the library. He slowly opened the door and peered inside. There he saw her.

Her long (hair color) locks fell down her back like a waterfall, her black wings were folded neatly behind her, and her piercing (eye color) eyes scanned over a book about Greek Mythology.

She smiled as she turned the page, enjoying what she was reading.

Sebastian blushed slightly seeing her smile like that. She... was beautiful. He watched he spread her wings and fly up to one of the high book shelfs and put the book back. She landed gracefully, with out making a sound.

Much to Sebastian's dismay, the Dark Angel turned, and saw him standing in the door way.

Her aura changed from peaceful, to angered. She hissed spreading her wings in a threating manor.

I do hope she doesn't try to do anything, Sebastian thought to himself as he pulled out his weapons of choice, the Phantomhive silverware.

The Dark winged being cocked her head to the side. Confusion painted on her face. No was Sebastian's window to strike.

He charged at her, knives and forks in hand. He threw the knives at the creature, but she blocked his attack like it was nothing. Now it was her turn.

She spread her wings with a devious smile upon her lips as her feathers became metallic and as sharp and pointed like an arrow head.

"Now," she said with a smirk. "Block this demon!!!"

She flapped her wings strongly causing a few of her now arrow like feathers at Sebastian. He managed to not a cut But his tail coat was ruined.

Sebastian sighed, "yet another tail coat ruined. First that damn Reaper and now a Dark Angel? I wonder what is going to happen to the next one?"

"You're worried about your mother f*cking tail coat!?! I never knew a demon could be so into fashion," the creature scoffed.

The winged being attacked Sebastian again. He blocked most of her arrow like feathers but this time, one nicked his neck causing a small trickle of blood to spill down his neck.

The Dark Angel stopped. Her feathers returning to their previous state. Her Face was slightly flushed as the smell of Sebastian's blood filled her nose.

"T-that blood...." she said, slowly walking towards Sebastian. "Smells...."

She had her body pressed up against his. Her face was in the crook of his neck, "delicious..."

Sebastian blushed slightly at how close she was. He could feel her heart beat through his clothes, few strands of her hair tinkling his face, and the sent or roses that covered her body. He closed his eyes in pure bliss, until he felt her tongue lick the blood off his neck.

He froze. He couldn't think of what he should do? Should he push her away? No she will kill him. Should he just wait it out? No, then she will want more blood. Sebastian thought for a moment...  then came up with an idea...

~Your POV~

His blood... tastes so good! It's almost intoxicating. I lap the blood up was hit spills from his wound.

I was in such a daze that I didn't notice that Sebastian had put a neck shackle around my neck and a shackle around my wrists.

I snapped out of my daze, "w-what is the meaning of this!?"

Sebastian smiled and yanked on the chain that was attached to the shackle around my neck, "my master has ordered me to capture you, and so I did."

"But how did you catch me!?"

"I'm just one hell  of a Butler," Sebastian said as his eyes glow a light red.

He yanked on the chain again pulling me along with him as he headed towards his master's study.