𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬

𝐀 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 :)

Xingqiu turned off his phone frustrated that Chonyun wouldn't call him back. He had time to attend Bennetts funeral so why would he answer him?

A week has passed and it was obvious that Chonyun was actively avoiding him. After every class Xingqiu attempted to talk to him just to brushed off or ignored. He hadn't even been coming into the their room so only the Archons knew were he slept.

Xingqiu had been walking around the campus when he spotted Chonyun talking to Xingling. When Chonyun walked off Xingqiu decided to pounce and get some info out of Xingling.

"Heya." He said, scaring her.

"Oh hi Xingqiu." Xingling replied avoiding eye contact.

" What were you talking about with Chonyun?" He decided to get straight to the point.

"Oh um um." She stuttered.

"He was helping thinking of more recipes!" She finally busted out.

"Speaking about that do you wanna try my smoked slime recipe!" She said her eyes glimmering.

Xingqiu quickly declined as he didn't want to get roped into Xingling's weird cooking, and left.

The next day he saw Barbara, Xinyan and Mona talking to each other.

"Hello have any of you seen Chonyun?" he asked.

Barbara and Xinyan both said no though Xinyan did look very guilty when she did. Mona thought for a second and was about to speak when Barbara covered her mouth and dragged her away, leaving Xingqiu standing alone with none of his question answered.

Xingqiu thought who so ask next. He didn't want to ask Fischl and he already knew that Bennet would be useless and so with regret he went to ask Razor, Chonyun always had a soft spot for him anyways.

"Razor do you know why Chonyun is ignoring me?"

"Hm no."

And that was it Razor walked off leaving him alone yet again.

Xingqiu walked down the corridor to his next lesson and Surcose bumped onto him. It seemed she was trying to get away from Albedo.

"Ahh hello Sucrose." he said helping her pick up some papers. He picked up one which read 'secret vale-"

"Don't read that!" exclaimed Sucrose snatching the paper from him.

"Anyway gotta go!" She said and ran off, leaving Xingqiu alone AGAIN wondering what the paper said.

The sun had almost set.

Defeated, Xingqiu went to go see Noelle.

"Hi Zoelle." he greeted.

"Why hello."

"Why is everyone ignoring me?" he asked.

"Ahh don't worry you don't have to answer me," he quickly said turning to Noelle, "Just listen...please."

She nodded and he continued.

"When I confessed to Chonyun I we would stay together forever, but recently he has been ignoring me....." Xingqiu finally realised how much this had affected him and how sad and money he really felt.

" I love him I really do its just that I don't want to be a hassle to him but I do t wanna break up with him either." he started crying.

"It hurts it really does hurt."

Suddenly, someone was hugging him and Noelle was gone.

"I love you too Xingqiu!"

He recognised this voice.

"Chonyun?" He turned around to see Chonyun hugging him, upset.

"I'm sorry Xingqiu I wanted to surprise you for valentine's day so I told the others not to talk to you cause I was setting up the surprise and-"

Xingqiu started laughing. Valentine's day he had forgotten all about it.

"Y... you aren't upset at me." Chonyun asked

"How could I ever be upset with you?" Xingqiu laughed, pulling  Chonyun cheeks a bit.

"Let's go see this valentine's surprise shall we?"

Chonyun's face brightened and he took Xingqiu's hand.

And they both enjoyed the night together ;)

I've never written Fluff or relationship stuff before so give me tips please! Now I wont update till April. :)