Chapter 5 - Exiled AU - Caleo + the seven + RARA + Thalia + solangelo

Ok haha I lied.  I'm not doing Will's POV of the last story because I had this really great idea that I had.

Sorry for not posting sooner!!!

Also thank you MariMikaelle for commenting!  It means a lot to me :)

——————————————————-

Leo POV

           SO!  The McShizzle is back from the dead and rescued the love of his life!  And then the Fates pop in and get mad at me for defying her curse so they curse me instead to be not able to return to Camp with Calypso or without Calypso until someone from camp finds me!  That sucks!

          So anyways, we settled down in Greece, or Malta or wherever Calypso came from, and we started our own machine shop like we agreed on so long ago on Ogygia. 

"Leo and Callie's Garage:

Auto Repair and Mechanical Monsters

Fresh fruits and vegetables

Cider and Stew

Entertainment!"

          We had to put Callie instead of Calypso because the Fates decided that saying "Calypso" was too obvious.  Anyways, at least they gave us cellphones!  On Google Maps it only says "Leo and Callie's Garage: Auto Repair and Food."  Like couldn't they have given us a catchier name???  Oh yeah did I mention that the Fates gave us an unlimited supply of Fonzies???  Woohoo!!!  Callie says that preservatives will kill me.  That reminds me of Hazel.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY FESTUS, HAPPY THE BRONZE DRAGON AUTOMATON (it skipped like 10 years)

Annabeth POV

          We were in Greece for a vacation when our Camp van broke down.  We happened to be around Malta.  Frank, Hazel, Nico, Piper, and Jason all winced, remembering their days on the Argo II and waiting for Leo to return.

         Leo.  That scrawny Latino elf that constantly lit himself on fire.  We all miss him.  We've all settled down and got married.  Except for Reyna and Thalia.  They're Hunters.  Or is it Huntresses?  I'm a famous architect and Percy is a marine biologist that owns an animal rehabilitation center.  It has an aquarium in it and a zoo.  It also is extremely humane, unlike that truck from our first quest.  Frank owns the zoo part of Percy's animal rehabilitation center and he works part time in the army.  Hazel is an archeologist that also owns a jewelry shop.  She's a very good jeweler and her jewels are no longer cursed.  Piper is a lawyer and she owns a line of clothing that is actually practical and not super skimpy.  Jason is a pilot and his flights are very safe.  Nico is a forensic pathologist and still very creepy sometimes.  Will is a surgeon but also works as a pediatrician.  He mostly works in the ER.

          Back to the story.  We searched up some garages on Google Maps (yes Hephaestus made smartphones that we can use) and there was one of them that had five stars.  It was called "Leo and Callie's Garage: Auto Repair and Food."  Uh... interesting name.  So we walked over there because it was only a mile away and we entered and rung the bell.

          "I'm coming!  Wait a second!", a masculine voice yelled.  It sounded... familiar.  I stared at the sign on the wall. "Leo and Callie's Garage: Auto Repair and Mechanical Monsters—" wait, mechanical monsters???  I slipped my new bronze dagger into my hand.

         I heard some rustling and the owner of the place stepped out.  My heart stopped.

         "L-Leo?" I managed to croak out.  He looked like he had seen a ghost.  It was the same Leo.  More muscular, taller, but still a Latino elf with curly hair, a white shirt, suspenders, his tool belt, and grease marks and dirt all over him.

         "Leo?  Who's there?" a musical voice called out.  She stepped out, she had caramel hair braided beautifully and she stopped dead in her tracks staring at Percy.

        "Percy?  Leo, are these your friends?" she said staring at Leo.

        Percy stared at her, "Calypso?  How did you get off of Ogygia?"

        Leo smiled weakly at her, "Guess what, Sunshine.  We're going to camp.  I mean, unless you don't want to go..."

       Calypso smiled.  "Well, as much as I love this place, I'd rather be surrounded by other demigods."  She directed her gaze at me and her expression softened.  She bowed her head in shame and muttered, "I'm sorry for cursing you.  I- I was caught up in the moment, Annabeth."

        I smiled, "It's fine.  It's all in the past.  Come on, let's go home."

——————————————————-

Thank you for reading!