Table of Contents (yay -_-)

Ok yeah yeah, I lied.  The real update is next I promise.  Yep... I am totally going to make this organized!  (Maybe...)

1. 12/6/2020: Dear Future Husband — Solangelo

          All rights for the song go to Meghan Trainor and characters go to Rick Riordan.  Art goes to artist.

          Basically it is karaoke night at Camp Half-Blood (because Camp Jupiter is so uptight!  Like loosen up!) and Leo Valdez decides to play "Dear Future Husband" by Meghan Trainor.  Will starts singing along and points at Nico.  Let us just pretend that Will has a pretty good singing voice just for the sake of this.  Nico totally freezes and turns into a blushing mess of a tomato.

2. 12/21/2020: Soulmate AU — Tratie

           All rights of the characters go to Rick Riordan.  Art goes to artist.

          Katie Gardner decides to go for a walk on a nice autumn day when a rambunctious golden retriever tackles her.  The dog belongs to Travis and Connor Stoll.  Travis becomes a rambling mess and they get married!

3. 1/10/2021: Coffeeshop AU — Solangelo

          All rights of the characters go to Rick Riordan.

          Nico's WiFi, heating, and coffee machine breaks and he has to go to a café to finish his essay.  He meets a very hot Will and gets his number.

4. 2/6/2021: Exiled - Caleo + the 7 + solangelo + theyna brotp

       All rights go to Rick Riordan blah blah blah

          Leo is exiled after dying and saving Calypso.  He isn't allowed to go back to Camp or alert his friends that he is still alive until his friends find him.  They settle down in Malta and open a garage.  The 7, Solangelo, Reyna, and Thalia find him 10 years later.