Interview with @TearsLacy

MissMysteryGameWell hello hello, and hello December, too! How are you doing?

TearsLacy: Hello i'm doing great and how are you?

MissMysteryGame: I'm well, thanks for asking. :) So, did you enjoy the bit of Elise Runs and Dorothy Falls that you read?

TearsLacy: Oh yes i did, it was awesome, well detailed and well constructed. I admired the relationship between Dorothy and Elise despite them being independent they learned how to rely on someone other than themselves. Dorothy is my favourite character because of her personality, she opened up her home to not only a stranger but a human which we all know that she hates humans. She tried her best to make Elise feel comfortable regardless of her home being crazy, no windows or doors, objects flying. I love love love the ways she talks "It's me home" I don't normally read these kind of stories but i'm glad i came across your book and i don't regret it one bit. Thank you for your time and effort that you put into this book

MissMysteryGame: Well I'm very happy to hear that! So, you mentioned you don't generally read Fantasy / Sci Fi, or so I'm assuming. Tell us, what sort of stories do you typically read?

TearsLacy: I mostly read Romance novels, it has been a love of mines for a long while now. However i am grateful for Wattpad that made me come to explore, enjoy and appreciate other types of stories.

MissMysteryGame: I enjoy romances! I also write them. E&D the series is certainly one for instance, if it's a little atypical. Do you like to write as well as read romance?

TearsLacy: My first book was my dairy, i laugh whenever i think back at how i use to write down almost everything. I had trust issues growing up, my dairy was the only thing i trusted to help me hide my secrets. It was a little pink book filled with tears on each page your turned. Whenever i had a bad day i just wrote about all the anger, hurt and frustration i was feeling until i felt better. It's funny because i hardly remember writing happy thoughts it was just pain. That's how writing began for me, apart from that i was always good at writing stories in school so whenever i got home i just wrote my own. I had this book different from my diary that i filled with stories and poems, i really enjoyed them and so did others, so i knew i was good at it. Wattpad has taught me that it takes more than just being good at writing stories to write a book it takes time, effort, patience and hard work. So i hope to be a good as you and others at writing one day . Ps. I don't entirely write romance novels it's always a mixture for me.

MissMysteryGame: You're certainly right about writing! It takes a lot of patience, but it's really all about loving it. If you love it, do it! Tell us about one of your stories! Does it "mix" romance with other genres?

TearsLacy: Okay the story i would like to highlight is called "It's okay not to be okay". It's mostly lifelesson with a bit of romance and drama. I plan on writing a novel based on mostly romance.However this current book means a lot to me, it points struggles that woman go through, how they shut themselves down, hide from society and think to themselves that something is wrong with them. It's okay to cry, it's okay to speak up about it. I hope i can touch and inspire someone and help them move forward.

MissMysteryGame: It sounds like a noble goal! How far along is it?Dec 14, 2020, at 7:39 am

TearsLacy: It's still under construction, i wrote it a while back but i'm currently going through it and making some changes.

MissMysteryGame: When you review a story like that, what kind of changes are you looking to make? Story changes or editorial?

TearsLacy: Both i decided that i wanted to a different path, but it's mostly editorial , just a few story changes.

MissMysteryGame: Where do you draw your inspiration from?

From the emptiness of the void...

Obviously, I never got a reply, so, I made one up instead!