Sleep Over!!!

*For more emotion, play song when prompted. It was my inspiration for the last half of the chapter.

(They are currently walking to the Kurokos' new home)

Tetsuya's POV

'I've never invited friends over to my place. I hope it turns out okay. What if they don't like my new guardians? They seemed to like Shawn but what if they don't like Hisato-san?'

"Kurokochii? Are you sure this is the right way? We've been walking for a really long time!" He whined.

"Yes, Kise-san. I'm sure. Hisato-san walked me through here a lot of times so that I knew where to go."

"Are we almost there, Kurochin? I ran out of snacks."

"Yes, Murasakibara-san. It's just around the corner. Right.....there!"

Just around the trees, they were just able to see the lights coming from the windows. As they neared the house, they saw that Shawn was waiting for them on the porch steps.

"Hello everyone! I'm glad you all made it here safely! Come on in! Dinner's almost ready."

——————

After dinner, the group of friends decided to play board games in the downstairs quiet room.

It was nearly 9, the younger kids were in bed, the adults were in the kitchen, and the teenagers gave up on board games and were playing 2 Truths, 1 Lie. It was Tetsuya's turn.

"Um...I've taken karate classes, I had my first kiss when I was 13, and I know how to play the piano and the violin. What's the lie?"

"Jesus Tetsu! Way to make it difficult."

——At the same time, on the other side of the house——

Shawn and Hisato had finished cleaning the kitchen and were just lounging around enjoying each other's company.

"Hey 'Sato?"

"Hm?"

"What do you think of Tetsuya's friends?"

"They seem alright, the blond is quite loud though."

"Hm, we should invite Nagisa's friends soon. How is he doing in his new school by the way?"

(In this AU, Nagisa changed schools cuz his old school was to far away. He is in his )

"Not so good. He looked like he was crying sometime after you guys came back from the gym. I tried to talk to him about it but he wouldn't say anything, just left to play with the girls."

"Poor baby. He's probably having a hard time making friends but I hope it'll get better. He's a good kid so I know he'll make friends soon, I'm just worried he'll attract the wrong crowd."

Before Hisato could continue the conversation, there was a knock on the door. They looked at eachother confused before Hisato stood to check who could have arrived at such a time.

It turned out to be one of their neighbors and good friends of theirs, the Delton Family. The mother was the first to speak,

"I'm so sorry for intruding so late at night Hisato but could you please watch the twins for a few days? We have a work-related emergency in Texas and I know their old enough to take care of themselves but I'd feel better if they were to stay with you guys. I completely understand if you can't though! I know you have your two new boys to worry about and I don't want to add anything on your shoulders so-"

"Breath, Madi. I can ask Shawn but I'm sure it's alright for us to watch them for a little while."

"No need to ask, I heard. Of course we wouldn't mind! Do you have everything you need, dears? If not we can always drive back tomorrow."