Explanations

*This is how Tetsuya's hair looks like now because he never cut it

*This is how Tetsuya's hair looks like now because he never cut it. Nagisa's hair is the same length as in the show.

Later That Day (after school)

Tetsuya POV

'Finally, I thought school would never end!' Throughout the day, he was stopped a couple dozen times by students and teachers wanting to give condolences. 'They were so annoying! ...Okay, that was rude, but they wouldn't leave me alone! I want to go...home? Huh. Who would've thought i'd think of their house as home so soon?' Tetsuya was on his way to the front gates before turning around, remembering that his teammates were waiting for him at the gym. 'I really don't feel like answering questions. I just want to play basketball again.' He hasn't played basketball since ... the day his parents died. When he reached the gym, he braced himself after hearing the commotion inside.

As soon as he opened the doors, all the noise stopped as they simultaneously looked at him. He was, oddly enough, not surprised to see the rainbow colored group there as well.

"Um...Hello?" He said, his emotionless mask slightly breaking to show his weariness.

"Tetsuya. Do you want me to get you out of there?" questioned Akashi.

"No," I stated without hesitation. "I-I really like it there and so does Nagisa."

"That's good. Your hair is really long, Tetsu-chin." (Murasakibara)

"Mhm, I think I'll keep it like this." (Tetsuya)

"It looks great on you Kurokochii!!!" (Kise)

"Thank you." I said, trying to hide my blush.

"Aww! You're blushing!" Said Riko. Dang it! I failed.

"Hey, Kuroko! Why are you showing your feelings now? It's kind of weird." (Kagami)

At once, everyone in the gym yelled at him in anger.

"Bakagami!"

"What?!" (Kagami)

I burst into laughter when I heard them all shout. "I...can't...breathe!"

Finally calming down, I look to the others to find them smiling at me.

"Aww! Kurokochii, you're so cute!" Kise cooed.

"To answer your question Bakagami, I don't know why I'm showing my feelings again. A-actually, the last time I remember acting like this in front of everyone was when I was 5. Did I ever tell you guys why Nagisa has long hair?" Everyone shakes their heads no. "Well it all started the day he was born."

Flashback 1 start

"Honey, look at our daughter! Isn't she adorable?" Kuroko Shera questioned tiredly.

"Hun? He's a little boy not a girl. We have two sons now." Said Kuroko Kideshi.

"What?!" Exclaimed Shera. "No, I want an older son and a younger daughter! She is not a boy!"