Endless Pain

ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS ARE NOT MINE! This story will invlude Nagisa Shiota (Kuroko) but there will not be a koro-sensei or assassination training, including all assassins mentioned in the series. I'm sorry but I need them out of the picture for the story. As of right now, I'm not including the rest of E- class but I might mention them on later chapters.

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

It was an ordinary day at Seirin High School; classes had just ended and the clubs began. In one of the school gyms, the boy's basketball team had just begun practice. Just as everyone finished running laps, a shrill noise burst through the air. Wondering whose phone that was, everyone jogged to the benches and searched through their bags. When the noise stopped, they looked around and realized it was Kuroko's phone making all the noise. "Hello?" He said.

"Is this Kuroko Tetsuya?"

"Yes, how may I help you?"

"We regret to inform you that your parents passed away due to a tragic accident."

"W-what happened?" Tears began to form in his eyes. He doesn't usually show his emotions but these were his parents they were talking about.

"We received a call from a neighbor saying they saw a large cloud of smoke coming from within the house. When we arrived the fire had spread throughout the rest of the house. Your parents were found dead in their bedroom, where we believe they were taking a nap."

By this point, he had fallen on his knees, unable to support his own weight due to shock. Tears pouring down his face, he began to sob.

"Th-they can't be g-gone! Y-you're l-lying!" The team surrounded him, filled with worry as he continued to sob. Riko gently took his phone from his hands and put it on speaker.

"Excuse me. Could you please repeat that to me? I am his coach and I might be able to explain it to him a bit better."

"Of course. Like I said, Kuroko Tetsuya's parents have passed away due to a horrible accident earlier today. I'm afraid since he is only 15 years old, he is to be handed over to Child Protective Services."

The whole team was in shock, their smallest teammate, the little brother of the group, was suddenly an orphan. As Kuroko's sobbing grew louder, the team continued trying to soothe him to no avail.

"A social worker will be sent to the school to pick him up in approximately an hour. We have put together everything we could salvage so that he may go through it when he's ready. Do you have any more questions?"

"N-no sir. Thank you very much." "W-wait! Sir I'll t-tell Nagisa m-myself if you d-don't mind."

"Of course. I'm very sorry this happened. I wish you the best."

After the officer ended the call, Kuroko's crying had slowed down. Now he was staring into the floor as tears slowly dripped down his face. The  rest of the team sat in silence with bowed heads, mourning for the Kurokos they never met. Tetsuya took his phone from Riko and began to dial a number. You could see the apprehension on his face when the other person picked up.

"N- nagisa, I have something very important to tell you. I n-need you to come to my school as soon as you can. D-do you need me to send someone to pick you up?"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes. Is something wrong onii-san? Were you crying?"

"Don't worry about me okay? I'll see you soon. I'll be in the gym like always. I love you."

"Love you to nii-san!"

The team was curious as to who Nagisa was but they didn't want to upset Kuroko again. Kagami however was much too curious to wait.