Speak Now

I decided to a do a story sort of based off of Taylor Swift's song "Speak Now" so I hope you enjoy it and there will be at least 3 to 4 parts ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking into my apartment building when my cell phone started to ring. I took it out of my purse and saw that it was my best friend, Lillianne.

"Hey Lilly, What's up?" I asked, knowing it had to be important because everything is either important or scandalous when Lilly calls.

" Ashlynne, you will not believe what's going on!!" She screamed frantically.

I knew it was important when she screamed but it wasn't her usual gossip yell, it was her 'This-is-a-life-or-death-situation-listen-to-me-carefully' scream. That seems like a very long titled type of scream, but you don't know Lillianne like I do.

"Lilly, what's going on?" I asked as I opened my front door to my jumpy english bulldog puppy, Elliott.

"Jackson's getting married! To Eliza Warbler!!" She screeched.

I dropped everything in my hands to grab my phone that was wedged between ny shoulder and ear.

"WHAT!!!?!?!? Why didn't he tell me??"I screamed into the phone, making Elliott bark like crazy.

"Well, that's the thing. Miss or should I say Mrs.Popular didn't invite us to the wedding"

I should have known. Eliza Warbler was the most popular girl in High School. She was also the known Witch with a B at our school, to keep things PG. She always hated me and went after everything I had. She was quite pathetic I might say. But now it's gone way too far. I've known her for years now and I can tell she's just doing this to get to me. Let's talk about Jackson now. Jackson Grant is My best friend. He is also the man i've been in love with since Sophmore Year. We've been best friends since Preschool when Joey Helbrook and Kevin Walman stole my crayons. He got them back and defended me from them. We've been inseparable ever since, until Eliza came along. She always acted like she had a thing for him, but only to piss me off. I knew Eliza was mean from the start, but not this low.

"Hellooo? Ash, are you still there?" Lilly chirped. I forgot she was there. Oops!

"Oh yeah, sorry Lillz, so when is the wedding?" I asked, wondering if it is a spring or winter wedding.

"That's another problem...the wedding's in 2 days. In Cold Spring" She stuttered.

I knew what this meant. I was actually excited to go back to the small town I grew up in. I was actually an aspiring, uprising singer in New York City, New York and I grew up in Cold Spring, New York. But, I just went through so much bullying in high school from Eliza and that group of Flying Monkeys she called her friends. I'm actually excited to be able to finally stand up to her after all these years of torment.

"Pack your bags and drive over to my apartment, we're going on a little trip. Bring Trixie and Elmo too." I said as demanding as I could.

"Ok see you in a few" She ended the call and I ran to my room and packed some clothes and the nicest dress I had in my closet.

This was going to be fun.