Part 4-Speak Now

Ok this part isn't actually PG-13, I just made a mistake and didn't get to change it . This is the last part before the epilogue, just thought you should know that. ok go read! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were on the phone with Jackson for about 2 hours, hearing him complain about how Eliza was always whiny and rude to his little sisters, Carson and Hailey. We had already arrived at the hotel room, both of us sitting on the hotel bed. I always loved them , they were like my own little sisters, since I grew up with 7 brothers. Sorry for that life story, back to the real story.

"I don't know what to do Ash. She's just..I don't know" He said. I could hear him sigh, signaling that he was stressed.

"Then why are you marrying her? I mean, if you're not feeling her, then don't go through with it." Lilly asked, reading my mind.

"Well, sometimes, she can be......ok? I don't know, but whatever, I'm still pissed at the fact that she won't even let me invite my best friends to the freakin wedding! I mean, she pretty much invited the entire town and our whole high school class, and who are the only ones not invited? The only people I actually want there? You guys! That's just complete bull." He grumbled. Jeez, he is mad! Oh my gosh, he is so hot when he's mad. I found that out in junior year when he got in a fight with Joey Helbrook for stealing everything in my locker and replacing it with the football team's jock-straps. I guess you could say that Joey and Jackson don't really get along. Yeah that kid is a total buttwipe. Eliza and Joey would make a great couple.

"Alright Jackson, well why don't you go to sleep and calm down we gotta go, ok? Love yah" I said. When I said that, Lilly gave me a look that made me blush. She laughed and fell off the hotel room bed, making a big thud from her impact with the carpet.

"Ok, love yah Ash, love you too Lilly, goodnight" He said, then he hung up. We both looked at each other and started cracking up. Lilly got up off the floor and plopped back down on the bed.

"You know he's not gonna say anything unless you do this, Jackson is too nice for that" she said, redo-ing her ponytail.

"Of course I do, no matter how scared I get, i'm gonna have to go through with this" I walked over to Elliott's carrier and let him out. He ran, or should I said stumbled into my open arms and I walked back over to the bed.

"Aww. Elliott, mommy's gonna get her man back!" Lilly said in a babyish voice while petting his little head. I smiled and layed down.

"This is gonna be exciting" I said while drifting off to sleep. Before I was all the way gone, I heard Lilly mumble one last thing.

"If Eliza says one thing to me, I swear i'll rip her brunette extentions straight out of her head"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                     (2 days later-Wedding day)

We drove up to the only Church in Cold Spring, hoping this was where it would be. When we saw all the people and cars lining the wide dirt road, we knew it was. I saw my brothers and parents walking into the church with Lilly's little sister and parents. We waited for everyone to flood into the place until we got out. As soon as everyone was in, we got out and ran up to the side of the church. I started to hyperventilate and Lilly looked at me.

"Ash, breath slowly! in.out.in.out, got it? You can do this!" she said while rubbing my back.

"Lil, I can't do this, he doesn't love me! I'm gonna embarrass myself in front of this whole town and all the people who were in our high school class! you know me, I don't do well with that!" I panicked. She tightly grabbed my shoulders and looked at me dead in the eyes. I saw her bright green eyes shift from the floor to my face again and she opened her mouth.