Part 2-Speak Now

I put Elliott in his small carrier as he whined in my arms. I felt so bad, but it was only for awhile.

"Oh baby i'm sorry, but you get to see trixie and elmo!" I cried, as his small head shot up at the sound of trixie's name

Trixie and Elmo are Lilly's pets. Trixie is her 3 month old yorkshire terrier and Elmo is her 4 month old tabby kitten. Elliott was like my own child and he loved trixie as you can see. I was just picking up the carrier and my red duffel bag, when the doorbell rang. I looked through the peephole to see lilly with her strawberry blond hair pulled back into a ponytail and tapping her designer heels on the lobby-like carpet in the hallway. I opened the door and hugged her.

"Are you all ready to go?" she asked, walking over to my plush plum colored couch, and plopping down on it.

"Yup, so how did you find out about the wedding?" I asked, as I pretty much shut everything down in my apartment.

"Well, my mom called me and asked if I was coming down soon and I said no why, and then she told me that Eliza and Jackson's parents were talking about the wedding at the country club this weekend, so I asked her when the wedding was and she said in two days, and that's how I found out" She said in one breath. Lilly talks way too much for her own good.

"Well how did you find out that we weren't invited?" I asked, kinda worried on how long this answer would be.

"Well I went to Facebook and hacked into Jocelyn's account and messaged Emily on who wasn't invited to the wedding and she said just us" She replied while walking into the elevator with me.

I laughed. Lilly doesn't seem like a nerd, but she is the queen of the nerds behind her flawless skin and flowy hair. Once, she hacked into her ex-boyfriend's account on facebook and said he was in a total bromance with his roomate. We laughed so hard when every comment was like 'You're gay?!' from most girls and some girls were even like 'I knew it! You were so feminine on our date yesterday!'.

"Well what do you think Jackson's gonna say when we get there?" I said.

"You know Jackson, he's gonna be happy you're there, but he's gonna annoy the heck out of me like he always does, but what are we gonna do on the wedding day" She replied with a smug smile in her face.

"Well first, we're gonna sneak in and hide behind something so the she-devil doesn't see us, and then when the priest says 'speak now or forever hold you peace' i'm gonna stop that wedding." I replied ,getting nervous by the minute.

"Oh this wedding is gonna be good" Lilly said smiling deviously. I was concerned.

But wasn't I always concerned with Lilly?

.