White Jungle

Dr. K closes the door, and leans over the balcony, observing the city coupled with the sunset in the distance. He slowly sighs and looks away, frowning. "It's for humanity." He repeated to himself, before bumping into a door that wouldn't budge. "You don't have paw-mission to enter!" the door exclaimed after Dr. K attempts to push it, his expression forming into a scowl. "Who said I don't have permission?" He muttered to himself before walking to the door on the far end of the balcony. The door opens to greet Dr. K with a jungle of White Latex, pillars extending from the floor. Dr. K eyes them up and down and quickly steps onto the latex floor, sinking slightly. Unfazed, Dr. K quickly makes his way past the pillars to the halfway mark of the room. Suddenly, a small barrier appears behind him, and a group of latex animals emerge from the ground, approaching him. "Ah, a bunch of samples are attempting to assimilate me." He states before trudging through the latex to the end. Dr. K scoops up a sample from the floor and walks into the room. He approaches a large machine with a button on it, shortly pushing it after examining it for a bit. A click is heard as Dr. K turns around, walking back into the jungle. He slips past the animals with ease, as they appear to be in a dormant state. "This shouldn't be a problem at all." Dr. K thought to himself before proceeding through the next section. He steps out onto the balcony once again before breathing a sigh of relief. "The Lab is just ahead." He exclaimed to himself. The door opens, and on the other side stands a Red and Yellow eyed lion. Things were about to get interesting.