Chapter 13

(No ones POV)

Always and Forever.

That was the last thing Elijah said before he left Y/N. She knew what she had to do. Hope, Hayley, and Y/N flew back to Virginia that same day. They landed and got into Y/N's car. She had left it at the airport just in case.

The were all on their way back to Y/N's house. They pulled up into the driveway and hopped out.

Y/N didn't even bother with knocking and just opened the door. Part of Y/N's pack was in the living room. They then looked up. Everyone that was in the living room stood to their feet, surprised by their arrival.

The rest of the pack that were in their rooms then came out upon hearing someone enter the house. Justin being one of them. When he saw Y/N he sighed in relief knowing she was safe. His eyes flew out of his head once he saw who was behind her. He ran down the stairs using his vamp speed and hugged Hayley and Hope.

"Hope? Hayley? W- wha what are you doing here? I've missed you so so much." They hugged him back with just as much love.

"We missed you too Justin." Hope said. He looked to his younger sister and smiled.

"You've grown. And you Hayley you look beautiful as always." They both thanked him.

Y/N saw their interaction and smiled. The alpha felt nasty in the clothes she had on, still having Bonnie's blood on them. You made your way up the stairs everyone being quiet again. You turned to everyone.

"Get comfortable and make yourself at home. I need you guys to give them a fresh pair of clothes and we need two rooms that they can sleep in for the time being. Whoever's gives their room to use you'll have to sleep with someone else in theirs. Make our guests feel comfortable." Everyone nodded their heads. The alpha turned around and your pack started talking again. She then walked to her room.

Before Y/N opened the door she heard a heartbeat. It was still early probably only six in the morning so any other day she wouldn't have been surprised if someone was asleep, but Y/N was pretty sure she saw her whole pack downstairs and everyone knows not to go into Y/N's room without permission. She lowered one of her hands her claws extending out of her finger nails. She knew her eyes weren't their natural color anymore. She was ready for whoever was in her room.

She slowly twisted the door handle. It opened slowly she took a step every time it moved an inch. She was fully in the room and didn't see anyone, but she still heard the heartbeat. She heard the heartbeat from the bathroom. Not caring who or what they were doing she made her way to the bathroom. Her nails and eyes were back to normal now.

She opened the bathroom door and was met with a soaked, named Lauren in the shower. Y/N's eyes went wide upon seeing the girl the grew even wider when she noticed she was naked. Lauren's eyes were closed, but opened after a second. Lauren's eyes bulged out of her head seeing Y/N standing in the bathroom looking at her. Lauren immediately began to cover herself up with her hands.

Y/N came to her senses and turned around. "I'm so sorry I didn't see anything. I didn't know you were in there. I- I'm just gonna leave now." Y/N hurriedly closed the door and left her room. Lauren was still in shock and didn't even mover for a good minute. When she came to she started to shower again but she tried to move as quickly as possible.

Y/N left her room and went need the stairs. "Why is there a naked Lauren in my shower!" Y/N screamed towards her pack that was downstairs.

"Ohhh, yeah well you see Brad tried to take Lauren the other day from school and I followed them and took her back. She didn't have her keys and her parents were out of town so she didn't have anywhere to go so I brought her here. She kinda slept in your room too." Dinah let out not wanting to meet her Alphas eyes.

Y/N was still mad but didn't say anything. She huffed and turned around. She walked back into her room closing the door. Y/N sat on her bed and looked towards the closed bathroom door. She heard the shower turn off and then she heard shuffling on the other side.

About five minutes later Lauren came out of the bathroom. Lauren's hair was still wet and she had on one of Y/N's black Nike hoodies paired with some gray Nike sweatpants. She also had on a pair of Y/N's socks.

Y/N stood up seeing Lauren come out of the bathroom. Lauren looked down at the floor timidly.

"Hey i- uh I'm sorry about that. I didn't intended to make you feel uncomfortable. No one told me you were even here so truly I'm sorry." Y/N said scratching the back of her neck.

Lauren finally looked when Y/N began to speak. "It's okay, I know you didn't mean any harm." Y/N nodded at her words. A second passed and finally their eyes met. They stayed like that for a little until Lauren broke the contact moving to put her clothes into her book bag.

"So uh you and Brad?" Y/N said referring to seeing the two of them close to each other at school the other day.

"Oh No that, that was stupid." Lauren said shaking her head. "I was trying to get you to stop ignoring me. It didn't go as planned." Lauren said standing up from where her book bag was.

"I know it was childish, but you weren't talking to me and I was worried about the other day and then you left the school and I was even more worried and then you got into that fight with your brother." Lauren began rambling on having her right hand on her head the she began turning her body back and forth.

Y/N made a bold move and walked up to her. She stopped Lauren in her place turning her so they were now eye to eye. Lauren looked into Y/N's beautiful Y/EC eyes. It was like her eyes put her in a trance because Lauren stopped her rambling.

"I- I was rambling wasn't I?" Lauren asked not taking her eyes off of Y/N's. "Yes." Was all Y/N said mesmerized by Lauren's beauty. Being up close to Lauren was something Y/N enjoyed. She got to see details of her face that she didn't see the last time she saw her. It's like Y/N finds something new every time and the Alpha absolutely loved it.

Y/N made an even bolder move, she closed the small gap that was in between their bodies now as close as they could be. Y/N's right hand started to rise. Y/N cupped Lauren's chin with her thumb planted on her the pointy part of Lauren's chin. The alpha then began to caress her chin with her thumb.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you. I thought it was best to stay away from you. But every time I try to stay away from you I seem to come back even faster than the last time." Y/N spoke still looking into Lauren's forest green eyes.

Y/N continued on. "And about the other night. I was pretty freaked out by my dream. I just needed to get out. I'm sorry if that scared you and that i worried you. You don't deserve that."

Lauren nodded and spoke up. "I was just trying to make sure you were alright Y/N. You know I care about you. So please do something like that again. I don't like being away from you. You make me feel safe."

"I won't do it again Lauren. You have my word." Y/N said. Y/N then moved both of her hands down to Lauren's waist. Lauren slowly wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck. Playing with her nape.

They stayed silent only looking into each other's eyes, it was as it they were speaking to each other. Saying the words that didn't come out of their mouths. Lauren began to lean in as did Y/N. Their lips were brushing it one of them were to move an inch they would kiss. Lauren made the last move and kissed Y/N.

Y/N immediately kissed back. There kiss wasn't hungry or sloppy it was like they put all of their feelings into the kiss. After a bit they pulled away due to the lack of oxygen.

"Finally." Lauren breathed out. A small smile made its way onto Y/N's face.

"Yeah finally."
================================================================

AN: ahhh they kissed! Anyway yeah this was not as long as I intended but it felt like it was a needed chapter. So yeah hope you enjoy. Stay safe love youuu!

-Rae