Chapter Forty-Eight

"This is it." She said. "Yup. Yougg look beautiful. " She smiled at her. "Mom? When ever there's a chance, you tell him and don't hold back." She winked. She looked at her confused. "You have always taught me this. Don't make your being the best mom ever turn into something terrible." She said. She smiled. "Now this might not be a red carpet where you have to be perfect and perfessional so lets make the funniest faces at the camera and I'll buy the pictures and we can see them together." He smiled. She glared at him and nudged her head towards her. "Oh. You guys were having a moment? My bad." He said. "The moment's gone Ross". She said. He knew but he just wanted a kick out of it. Katie chuckled. He looked at her and gushed.

"Awwe. There's my little girl. She's already as beautiful as her mom." He said causing her little cheeks to turn pink and hide behind Laura. "Aww. What happened?" He asked holding out his hand towards her. "You look beautiful and adorable. By the way if I see any guys  come, we might have to leave early." He said. She giggled. He smiled. "Its a father-Daughter dance you idiot. Where do all these other guys from?" She asked. "Amazing night isn't it?" He forced a smile. She rolled her eyes.She stepped out from behind her. "Do I really?" She asked blushing. "Yes. You look beautiful." He said holding his hand to her. She smiled and took his hand. She smiled at them. He looked back at her. She stopped gushing and put on a straight face with a smile. "Shall we?" He asked. "We shall." She said talking his arm. "Have fun guys. See you at 10." She smiled. He winked and they left.

She sighed. "I need to tell him but how? I'm running out of time." She paced around. "This is not what I wanted to happen. Everything is just out of my reach". She said. She sighed once again and sat on the couch. There came a know at the door. She opened it and her face twisted up. "What do you want?" She asked. "I came to see Rossy." She giggled. "In my house?" She raised her eyebrow. "Its nothing serious." She said pushing past her. She balled her fist and closed the door. She went back towards her. "Where is he?" She asked. "Yup your ass and around the corner. He's been telling you all week he had plans to take Katie out. Why would you even show up?" She asked. "Whatever. Give him this envelope when he comes back". She said holding out an envelope. She screwed her face. "I'm no messenger. Do you really trust me to deliever that?" She asked. She rolled her eyes and gave her the envelope. "I didn't want to give it to you so I was gonna make him give it to you." She said. "What is it?" She asked. "Its your invite to our wedding. Is my time really over?" She smirked. 'If you only knew.' She thought. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"You know mommy always wanted to put me in pagants." She laughed. "Why?" He asked. "Just for the fun of it." She said  "Pagants take a lot of work and they try to make you someone your not. I'm glad she didn't. Because your already as perferct as can be." He said. She blushed and hid her head in his shoulder. "Really? I always thought I'd never be as pretty as those girls." She said telling him her insecurities. "Listen. Those girls are nothing compared to you. Your amazing and goregous. Don't ever think that." He said. She smiled. "You mean it?" She asked. "Of course I do. I mean look at mommy. She's just like you. Confident and persistant." He said. "Thanks daddy." She hugged him. "Your welcome sweetie." He smiled. Their song came on. "No way! One last dance! Your song! Lets dance!" She jumped out her seat. He laughed and took her hand.

"Will you give mom one last chance?" She asked. "Chance? I'm already giving her chances. She won't do anything." He said. "Do you know what she's been through the last few days?" She asked him. "No. What?" He asked as he twirled her. "How do you feel about her?" She asked. "Honestly I don't know how I feel?" He said. She gave him a look. "Don't give me that." She scolded him. He chuckled. 'So wait up. Wait up. Give me one more chance.' "Where's that guy? Where's the man who made me? Who loved mommy with all his heart? The one that let nothing come between them?" She asked. This had him thinking. "I-" He started. "No more talking. Lets enjoy the rest of the night." She said. He nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥