(7) Isolated

Emilia's POV

   Its been a long time since I've been locked up in my home, afraid to go back to school, afraid to even exit my home, in fear that he might catch a hint of my scent, I crave him so badly and I can't explain why. He is driving me crazy, it's hard to think, to eat, to sleep, to breathe, it all seems too much, and it hurts so badly, I feel his anger, his rage, his disappointment, I hate it, all of it. Who give him the right to mark me? What am I to be marked like a piece of property? Do my feelings matter? The more I think of it all the more it pains me inside, this is not the life I chose , so how dare he!

    This feeling is too overwhelming, my wolf is screaming to get out, and I can't contain her much longer, It's so hot, my skin feels like its ripping inside out, so I released her running out the back door n into the forest near a stream, laying there I finally felt at peace, everything within me became quiet and i finally fell asleep. It's not long before I start dreaming about my childhood.

     My mother looking out the window sill at me and my father playing tag, as she prepared her famous spaghetti and meatballs. I learned from a young age what true love really was, the moment I saw the way way dad looked at mom when she was doing whatever little things and when he would prepare little presents that he had carved with his favorite pocket knife that momma had given him. " Love, it's time for you guys to come have your dinner, but first you need to get those tiny hand cleaned lala,"  my mother said as she brushed the dirt off my cheeks. My dad abruptly flipped me up on his should causing me to shriek and my momma smacked him on the shoulder. " Be careful you big clutz," she laughed and went back to set the table. We sat at the table all our problems left behind or so we had thought.

    My wolf suddenly became alert as wet droplet began soaking our fur, she got up and we bolted back through the forest, noticing it was getting quite dark, another day away from the world away from him, I honestly don't know what emotion I should be carrying, but I know that my wolf craves her mate, she whimpers in my head when we start feeling his emotion and howl in pain when I can't feel him.

     I made a sandwich, and sat in front the television, not truly watching it, I had been in hiding too long and have been missing out on my education, it was finally time to step back into the world, even though I know he would be right there waiting for me, and everything within was saying our next meeting won't be pleasant. "Tomorrow I will face him heads on, and I will not back down, I am strong. I am not anyone's property," I murmured to myself as sleep slowly devours me with only him on my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't uploaded in forever, the outside world is hard

I hope the chapter is to your liking even though it's a bit short

I love you all, my lovies