(6)Quick Escape

Emilia's POV

      I'm trapped with no escape, he crept closer to me knocking the breath i had been holding right out my lungs out of my mouth. I'm frozen and speechless, he look so beautiful yet, so dangerous, my heart can't seem to control the pace of it own beats. What do i say? How do I react?

     "Where do you think you're going beautiful?" He asked as he locked me in between the mirror and his heated body, his hands pressed against the wall, as he stood several feet above my small figure, looming over he tried making himself look smaller but that was pointless because he still seemed huge in my eyes. I knew I seen him in school before but, right at this moment he was showing his true feature and he seemed to have grown broader and taller, his muscles were at their peak and it set a heat in areas that had never sparked before. Gosh he smelled amazing, causing me to lean into him just to get a stronger sniff of his tight fitted Shirt. "What are you doing?" He asked cause me to jump back due to the dept of his voice, so course yet, like velvet smooth and so sexy.

  "I'm sorry." I whimpered, my voice sound so soft and timid I nearly didn't recognize that I was speaking. What do I do now with this beast of a man gazing down at me with so much admiration in his eyes, I'm scared yet I don't know why, he's mine after all, mates are suppose to feel safe. .. But then again I do feel safe, it was just to  complicated to explain, his scent confused me to the point where I was losing focus of my planned escape. How do I get away? How do I distract him? I know he wouldn't just let me go so easily. "I need to pee." I said abruptly and he was seems taken aback, but slowly a gently smile graced his face and he got up pulling me with him.

   "I'll show you to the bathroom my love. " oh gosh every time he speaks I feel like melting, I need to get away quickly.

   He led me down a hallway and into the bathroom as if the apartment apartment didn't belong to me.

    "Take your time." He kisses my head then walks away n then stopped and turned to face me. "Don't run away." He winked and continued on.

     I stood there flush for approximately one minute then entered the bathroom with my cheeks red and my body burning. Now I know I truly have to leave this place to keep both him and me safe, I was too dangerous for a mate. Luckily there was a small window above the toilet, I turn on the facet to drown out the sound of me feeling thru the window. If I was a normal human I would have died from the jump from the window , but as soon as my feet gracefully but the grass I bolted  until I saw my second home in sight. I know he would come look for me but right now I needed to get my thoughts together. I needed to find a way to explain that I would only bring destruction in his life without him tying me to a pole or to his bed . I'm so thankful my uncle had gotten me a second apartment just in case my identity was discovered, who would have thought it would be my mate that has sent me into hiding.

..............................................................

Ok it's short and it's late  but better late than never✌

Stay safe everyone💋💕

We're stronger apart together 💪