(3) Marked as his

SCOTT POV

"Guys would you hurry the fuck up, I've been watching you guys eat for the past half hour." I snapped at my beta Alex, and my other three friends, Jace, Will and Lucas, as they continued stuffing their faces with bacon and egg.

For some reason I was in a hurry to get school early which was very unusual, but the feeling just wouldn't go away which irritated me more.

"Dude, I don't know what your problem is but can you do me a big favor and shut to fuck up, so I can digest my fucking delicious breakfast!" My beta yelled at me which wasn't anything new, Alex always snaps when it comes to food and his mate Rose..... Which give me a new idea.

"Fine, but I was just thinking the faster we get to class the sooner you will get to see Rose." I muttered, starting to walk away.

"Wait." He says while getting up to put his plate in the sink, while the other guys followed. Rose works every time.

The feeling got even stronger pulling me to the school, I step on my gas and was out of there, driving faster than usual. Jace gripped onto his seat as I sped down the road. "Dude, I'm in here as well you know, don't kill me." He practically yelled at me.

Parking in the school lot Jace dramatically jump out the car as though he almost died... Drama queen.. I rolled my eyes, got out and headed for the door with the guys beside me, when we reach my locker a strong scent of lavender, chocolate and another scent that was so unique that I couldn't bring it, I took in a deep breathe and then shook it off.

The guys looked at me weird as i continue to take deep breathes as we head to class, the scent seem to be getting stronger by each step i take.

"Scott , you okay?" Alex tapped my shoulder, I nodded and continue walking, still taking deep breathes. We were late as always but it was a lucky thing to be blessed with Mr. Fruad in the morning, he was the coolest teacher here in this ever dull school.

"Welcome, gentlemen, I see we have been blessed with your ever late presence." Mr. Fruad tried to school us with a smirk on his his face, but while the others continue to listen to him my nose was filled with the scent again and my head snapped around, only to be caught up in the eyes of a white headed angel. My wolf slowly started controlling me when he realized who she was.

"Mine." He growled softly and I knew she heard from her sharp intake of breathe, so she was a wolf..... my mate is a wolf.

I heard Melany and her annoying friends started laughing, I don't even know why I had allowed her in my pack in the first place, she is so fucking irritating. My eyes glance back to my mate who had her head down, which irritated me more.

I rushed over to where she was and pinned her down on the table. "Mine." I growled this time fully in control of my body.

"You can be serious Al- Scott." I heard Melany, protest, which pissed me off again, so I glanced around at her and mind linked her. 'Shut the fuck up Melany before you become a rouge you do know you are disrespecting your future Luna, right?' That shut her up, which pleased me.

"Mr. Knights please release ms. Black and sit down." Mr. Fraud said loudly but I just stared at her for a few more seconds taking in all her beauty before releasing her.

"Sorry," I mutter, setting her on her seat, after a few seconds of clearing my head I turn and caught her staring at me. "Like what you see love?" I asked, my wolf was happy that she was checking us out.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you back there..... My wolf took control." I tried apologized while she just squirmed uncomfortably in her seat, not saying anything.

"I'm Scott Knights," I continued, but she still didn't say anything. "What's yours?" I frowned.

"E-Emilia B-Bl- Black." I heard her soft reply,it was such a relief and a blessing to finally hear her voice, angelic and sweet. I let out a sigh. Finally.

"Beautiful name." I whispered easing a bit closer to her "You are mine." I stated breathing in her scent before drawing away from her. " Such a unique scent."

Leaning over to me now, she sniffed me"mine!" She growled and it sound like heaven in my ears

"All Yours Baby." I said with pride in my voice, my wolf made a flip for joy.

The rest of the session was quiet but as soon as the bell rang she was out of her seat heading to the door, I wrapped my arms around her waist before she even got to step around the desk. "Where do you think you're going angel?" I asked with a smirk trying to hide the hurt in my voice. "I'm not gonna hurt you Emilia, I'm your mate I'm always gonna protect you."I whispered, rubbing my nose in the crook of her neck for comfort, breathing her scent in.

"Scott we-we can't be mate... What I'm saying is t-that I do-don't want a-a m-mate.... So I E-Emilia Black R-Reje.." She started stutter,and then I understood, she was gonna reject us. I clasped my hand over her mouth, before she can finish.

My wolf was hurt and so was I, feeling betrayed and angry I let my wolf take over "No... You are Mine!!!" He growled before sinking his canine into the spot where I was breathing in a few seconds ago. "Mine!"

"Nooooo...." She screamed before falling unconscious in my arms, there was no where in hell I was ever letting her go, my beautiful gift from the moon Goddess.

She belong to me..... If I can't have her, no one else will, and I will teach her that.........

I'm gonna stop her today feeling too much pain in my stomach to continue just wanted to update.

Tell me what you think about this chapter

Do you like Scott?

Do you think he should have marked her?

Like, Vote, Comment!!!

Luv you guys.....