"Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

WARNING: fluff

If you don't like then don't read. Go get some water instead. Or some food if you haven't eaten already. Or finish that assignment that you just never complete. This'll still be here.

Bye~

Tanjiro POV:

I was writing in my journal, something I hadn't done in a long while. I smiled, remembering when I used to write everything everyday when I still lived with Mr. Urokodaki.

Now, I wrote about how much Nezuko had grown, the friends I had made along the way, I wrote about life fighting demons, helping Lady Tamayo find a cure, and, to my surprise, I wrote about Inosuke.

But, the way I wrote wasn't exactly as a friend.

I blushed and flipped to the next page, thanking god that no one had walked in and read all that on accident. I exhaled through my mouth and sank back into my chair. I closed my eyes for a moment. It was already dark out, and I knew I should've been sleeping. But I couldn't.

That was how I found the journal. I had been stress cleaning, and I stumbled upon it in my book collection. I wondered if I would ever finish it.

I rubbed my eyes and continued writing, instead talking about how much stronger I had become, and how everyone had grown up so much. But before I knew it, I was writing about Inosuke again. I blushed even harder and tried to just keep on writing. Maybe I just had to get it out of my system.

I heard a creek from behind me, but figured it was the wind.

"Mm." I felt someone put their arm around one of my shoulders and rest their head on my other. I felt a tickle on my neck and turned towards them, and saw blue hair.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I asked as I reached my hand up and brushed his hair with my fingers.

"Tired..." he mumbled. I gave him a small kiss on the forehead. I stood up slowly and looked at him. Of course, kisses are just a normal form of affection. It doesn't mean that I'm in love with him, I just enjoy everything about him.

"Do you want me to walk you back to your room?" He nodded and held onto my shirt.

(Like when they get their new/repaired nichirin swords.)

I chuckled softly and held his and, opening the door wider so we could fit. He walked behind me, stumbling a little sometimes and occasionally bumping into me. He still held onto my shirt. 

We eventually got to his room. I opened the door slowly so it wouldn't creak, and we stumbled inside. I closed the door behind us and helped him to his mattress. I laid him down and pulled the blanket up to his chest. I kissed his forehead and smiled.

"Good ni-" but before I could finish he pulled me down.

"I wanna.... you stay." I blushed and giggled.

"Ok. Make some room." He moved to the side and I slid in. I adjusted to the blanket and mattress and hugged him.

He turned back around to face me and hugged me back. I kissed his forehead again.

"Sleep well."

End.

Sorry this is short, I wanted to make up for not posting as much.