37.

"Do you like home or away games better?" Marie asked Hannah as they walked through the airport.

"Home. The fans are better that way."

"Fair."

"Just like the old days," Hannah grinned, "the two of us travelling with the team."

"It is. Except you're never on the same flight as me."

"Yeah well that's cuz you're with the team, and I'm with NBC."

"Do you ever wish you were only with the team?" Marie cocked her head. 

"No. I love being with NBC. I get to cover more sports and teams. Yes, I'm mainly with Fire and the Hawks, but I get to go to the Stanley Cup no matter what. I've also been invited to do Premier League games with Rebecca Lowe, and Tim Howard."

"No way! When does that start?"

"Next week."

"Where's that?"

"New York I think," Hannah said, "honestly I don't know. They'll send me a ticket soon. I'm not asking a lot of questions."

"You never do which surprises me considering you're a journalist."

"Those aren't the questions I care about," Hannah laughed, "but hey let me know if you want to photograph for Fire. I can easily get you a media credential. They loved the photos you took in September."

"I might if I get bored over the summer. Jesse and I were talking about going back to Melbourne."

"Oh yeah that would be way better than taking pictures of Fire," Hannah laughed.

"I mean. Yeah," she laughed too, "so have you and Jesse decided where to go on your honeymoon?"

"Yeah. We finally landed on Vietnam and Thailand. I mean we've been all over Europe together already. Paris, London, Greece. We've done that, so we wanted something really different."

"Oh that sounds lovely. There are some really beautiful places in both countries. I want to go to Vietnam too."

"Yeah I'm so excited! And it's so different from everywhere else, ya know?"

"Absolutely," she bobbed her head.

"So you and Jesse? Things are going well? It's been what like three months?"

"Yeah," Marie blushed, "I'm so happy, Hannah. I can't quite put it into words. But it's-"

"Everything you wanted," Hannah interrupted.

"Exactly."

"I get it. Must be the name," Hannah joked.

"Something about the Chicago Jesse's," Marie laughed as well, "look at us. Who would've ever thought this is where we'd end up."

"Certainly didn't see this coming when we graduated," Hannah agreed.

"But it fits us so well."

"Here's to that," Hannah agreed lifting her water bottle to Marie's.