The Dream

Midoriya's POV

     When I was 10, I had a strange dream. I was in a white place, and there was nothing in that blank place. I just stayed there, doing nothing, but questioning to myself.

     Why am I in this place?

     Where is my mom?

     Did I...... die?

     All of my thoughts vanished when I heard some footsteps coming toward me. I was little bit scared, but relieved that there was another person in this place. I walked slowly, approaching near the sound, only to find out that the person who made a footstep sound was a girl with a blonde hair and two messy buns. She had a glowing yellow eyes that resembled the cats', and she wore Japanese girls' school uniform. She was smiling at me. The girl was...... beautiful.

     But the thing that frightened me was the knife she was holding. I stumbled a bit, but the girl followed me. I ran with my all strength, and the girl was keep chasing me. After running for the minutes, I was stuck by the huge wall. The girl approached to me, keeping smiling, and our distance narrowed down until the girl's nose nearly bumped onto mine. She held her knife next to my throat, and it seemed like she was trying to kill me. I was so afraid, and I could feel my sweat soaking my shirt. But the girl seemed to become happy and blushed seeing me almost dying with fear. After a while, she said,

     "Hi Izu, my sweet little baby! I wandered around everywhere to find you, and we finally met! Oh, you are sooooo cute when seen near! Watching the person shivering with fear and bleed...... that's the most adorable thing in the world! I want your blood so much! I......"

     I could see her sharp fangs while she spoke. Before she finished her speaking, the mysterious man's voice came from distance.

     "Toga, we have to go. Please finish your business in second."

     The girl glanced at the direction where the voice came from, but she spoke again.

     "So...... it was really glad to meet you! I want your blood so much, but that shitty Kuro doesn't give me enough time. Hope to see you soon!"

     Suddenly, the purple portal appeared behind the girl and she was slowly sucked by that portal. She shouted,

     "Oh, and my name is Toga! Himiko Toga! You can call me just Toga!"

     The girl fully vanished with the portal with that word, and I woke up that moment.

     And that is the dream that I had 7 years ago.

    ----------------------------

     I went to U.A. High School, where students train their quirks to become a pro hero. I went to that school, too, because I gained a quirk from All Might, who I respected the most. 

     I am in class 1-A, the class that is well-known by people because of the U.A. Sports Festival. And in this class, there is Katsuki Bakugo(I call him Kacchan), who is my childhood friend and also the person who bullied me with his friends because I was quirkless. He bullied me since I was 5 years old, and I often went to the hospital because he hurt me a lot. But when I was in middle school, the pro hero All Might gave me the powerful quirk 'One for All', and I was able to enroll to U.A. High. Kacchan was furious that I went to the same school as him, and he always get mad every time he sees me. He is still glancing at me now.

     Kacchan stood up from his seat, walked toward me, and shouted:

     "Why you fucking nerd keep ignoring me?!?!?!"

     I just stared at him, with my mouth shut.

     "DEKU!!! You useless nerd!" 

     I saw small explosions sparkling on his hand, and before he attacked me with his quirk, I quickly avoided his sudden attack.

     He looked more angry because I avoided his explosion. Kacchan tried to attack me again, and I kept avoiding him.

     "Why are you keep dodging me? AAH?"

     As we started to fight, everyone in the class watched us. Some were whispering with each other. Iida tried to stop the fight, but both of us ignored him.

     We rushed to each other, while I activated 'Full Cowl 5%', and Kacchan preparing to smash me with a huge explosion. As soon as our attacks were heading to each other's faces, we realized that our quirk was erased. There was Aizawa teacher staring at us, his hair raised up and his eyes red.

     "The class didn't even start yet. Sit down."

     We both sat down at our seats. Kacchan seemed very disappointed. He muttered something to himself, and I thought he was speaking bad words about me.

     Aizawa teacher spoke to us.

     "Before starting the class, I want to inform you about things related to villains. These days, the villains are attacking the people frequently. Yesterday, I found the young students get threatened by the villain using his blue flames. I rescued them and tried to get rid of that villain, but he was so fast so I couldn't catch up to him. So, please be careful to not meet with villains, and please make sure that you guys will not go to the dark alleyways. Okay, I'm done with informing you, and prepare for your first class."

      After saying this, Aizawa teacher got into his sleeping bag and fell to the ground. I prepared for the first class, thinking about the villains.

     And I never expected the things that will happen to me that day.