Epilogue 4

A/N: Wow!! Thank you for 300 views! And...... This is our last chapter :(

Toga's POV

-------------------------

     Izu baby was staying next to me all day long. After a few hours, the nurse took our baby to a baby's room(A/N: Sorry I don't know what it's called...). I stayed at the hospital for three weeks, taking care of myself. Izu baby always came to see me every day as soon as his school finished. Sometimes the other members of the League of Villains came with him. I couldn't forget Jin's face. He was almost crying because I had a baby with the other person, not him. I just needed to console him that I still like him. 

     I went to see our baby almost every day. Izu baby went with me. We could see our baby through the window, and he was always sleeping, or drinking the milk that the nurse is holding. Oh my god, he's sooooo cute, and I want to stab......no. Don't even think about stabbing our precious baby. I asked to my sweetheart,

     "Izu baby, do you have some idea about his name?"

     I saw him seriously thinking, and he replied,

     "Um......how about Shindo Midoriya? I thought of many names, but I think it is the most suitable one."

     "It's really good!!! I think we should go for that name."

     "Okay! So our baby's name is Shindo!" 

     I kissed his cheek in an excitement. I saw him blushing a bit. He's still blushing at this? So cute! I chuckled quietly. 

After 3 months

     Shindo is living with us at our house! The other villains really got interested with our baby. They poke him or make a scary expression on their face, though Shindo just laughs. 

     Me and Izu baby have a hard time taking care of our baby. We can't sleep well because Shindo always cries when we are asleep. But I don't care about the stuffs that makes me tired. I'm just happy to have a child like him and live with Izu baby. 

After 3 years

     Time passed quickly. We did our hero works as usual, and Izu baby set up a new hero office! And the most surprising one is......my sweet darling became a number one hero!!! And I was also awarded as a number one Hero Assistant. I was so proud of him. 

     Shindo grew a lot, too. He learned to walk and speak. He had a greenish blonde hair, from each of me and Izu, and the sharp fangs, same like the ones that I have. He had an emerald eye, much like his dad. 

     And today, Shindo's quirk activated for the first time. Me and my sweetheart went to our child's room to play with him, but he was nowhere. Instead, there was a small kitten looking at us. 

     "Shindo, is that you?!"

     We shouted at the same time. The kitten kept 'meowing', and it had an emerald eye, same as Shindo. Me and Izu baby looked at each other, smiling. I was so glad that our child finally activated his quirk. I was worried about what if he was quirkless, but fortunately, he was not. We waited for some minutes, and the kitten turned into the person again. Shindo looked really surprised.

     "Mom, Dad, did you look at me? I...I turned into an animal! I don't know how did I do that! Is this my quirk?!"

     I patted his hair, smiling.

     "Yes, I think it is your quirk. Congratulations!"

     "I'm so proud of you, Shindo!"

     Izu baby said with a happy face.

     After the few days

     Shindo's quirk really was amazing. We realized that he should observe the animals closely to transform into it. He always surprised us by transforming into a bird, a rat, and even a roach! I almost killed him, but Izu stopped me. We could recognize our son by his green eyes and fangs. 

     We lived our days happily. My life was filled with the light, unlike the past. It's all because Izu baby. Our shining life will continue forever!