League of Villains

Midoriya's POV

     --------------------------

     I woke up and picked up my phone. It was 6:30 a.m. I relieved as I thought I was late for school. I brushed my teeth, wore school uniforms, and went downstairs to eat breakfast. My mom went to work and left the breakfast for me on the table, as usual. I quickly ate a toast, and went to my room again to pack my backpack. As I finished packing the bag, I noticed the sticky note on my book.

     Izu baby~ Good morning!!! If you see this note, please make sure that you will meet me after school! I will be waiting at the school, and if you don't come, I will cut your arms and legs!!! Oh, just thinking about it makes me so excited!! Anyways, see ya!!! 

                                                                                                                                      -from your sweetheart, Toga

     Toga......? Did she come to my room when I was asleep?  This made me really creepy, but I had no time to think about this. I must...... meet Toga after school. 

Toga's POV

----------------------

     I was sooooo excited to meet my Izu baby today!!! I quickly dressed up into my usual uniform, with some knives and blood sucking machine. When I came out of my room, I could see Dabi, Tomura, and Kuro talking at the bar. Kuro was polishing the glasses as usual, as it was his hobby. I joined Dabi and Tomura, and they were talking about a plan to invade U.A. 

     Izu baby goes to U.A!  I agreed with this plan because I wanted to see my sweetie again, and I wanted to know if the girls were next to Izu baby. 

     "But not today," I said.

     "Why?" Dabi and Tomura asked at the same time. I shrugged and replied,

     "Well, I should meet someone today, so I can't join you guys invading U.A."

     Dabi and Tomura exchanged looks. Without me, the League of Villains could not work well because I was the fastest and smartest at the league, so I always did most of the important works of our plan. Tomura said after few minutes.

     "Okay, I'm not sure with the person that you will meet today, but if you want, we will not go to U.A. today. Um...... maybe next week or something?"

      I replied in even more excited voice.

     "Thank you very much!!! I love all of you guys~" 

     Then I exited the bar and headed to U.A.

     Midoriya's POV

     -------------------------

     I wasn't able to pay attention to the class. I was stressed thinking about Toga.

     Ugh...... why is she trying to see me again? My neck still hurts, and if she do this one more time...... ahh!!! 

     I didn't even notice that Cementoss teacher was calling me many times, and I was able to get out of my thoughts when Mineta tossed his purple ball to my head. Cementoss teacher asked me a few questions about the lesson, but I said some stupid stuffs as a reply. What a shame!

     At a lunchtime, Iida came to me and asked,

     "Do you have some problem? You behave weird today."

     "Ah, Iida! It's okay, I...I just couldn't sleep yesterday."

     I smiled at Iida, but I was not okay at all.

     Time skip to where the school finishes (because I'm lazy! Sorry :))

     The last bell rang, and everyone rushed out of school. I was so scared. I slowly packed my things and exited the school building. 

     I looked around for Toga, but she was nowhere. I was confused, but relieved. She must've forgot the promise! I will just head to my home quickly, and......

     But as I tried to take a step, someone pulled me into the bushes. What the hell is it?! I quickly turned my head, and I saw Toga, smiling and blushing.

     "You kept my word, my little sweetie!!! I'm so glad, but you would look really sweet if your arms and legs were cut!!! I don't need to do that anyways, and I missed you a lot!"

     Then she pecked my forehead quickly with her lips. I felt my face became red more than a tomato, but I said other words, stuttering a bit.

     "T...Toga! Why did you came here? I...I just got confused with you!"

     "Come on, Izu baby~! You know why I came, I will show you my family!!"

     Show her family......? Is that...... no, no, no! Her family might be League of Villains! What am I thinking?!

     "You...... are planning to show me League of Villains?"

     "That's right, my sweetheart!"

     She blushed even more. 

     "So, are you ready?"

     Even before I could reply, Toga held my hands and started to run. I must follow her, because she held my hand too tightly. She slowed her steps after a few minutes, and went inside an old building. And there I could see...... League of Villains.