Ice Cream, Not Me, Huh?

Toga's POV

     -----------------------------

     When I got back to the hideout, Tomura was waiting for me. He seemed shocked that I didn't bring Izu baby with me. 

     "Where is Midoriya? I told you to get him......"

     When Tomura raised his hands to threaten me, everyone who was at the bar looked at me with fear. It seemed like they were saying, "Don't do that!! Toga please run away!" But I didn't avoid because I knew that Tomura will never kill me. 

     "Hey, hey, Tomura, calm down. I tried to tie him with a rope and bring him back to here, but he was so fast and strong with his quirk, so I wasn't able to get him back. I'm so sorry~"

     Tomura put his hand down and just sighed.

     "Okay, but next time you see him, don't hesitate even a second and just bring him back to here. Okay?"

     I smiled and replied,

     "Alright, anyways, I'm gotta go to sleep! Good night, guys!"

     I waved to Kuro, Atsuhiro, Jin, Tomura, and Dabi. They waved back to me, and Jin shouted,

     "Good night, Toga! Dream about me, please!!"

     I smiled at him and went straight to my room. I think he really likes me, but I like Izu baby more...... I feel bad for him.

     Midoriya's POV

     ---------------------------------

     I fell asleep as soon as I laid down on my bed, and I woke up at 9 a.m. next morning. 

     Oh my god!!! I am late for school! Did I even set my alarm?

     I panicked, but soon I realized today was Saturday. I sighed with a relief, and opened the curtain to reveal the window. But suddenly......

     "Good morning, my darling!! Did you slept well? I didn't because I kept thinking of you!!"

     "WHAT THE- Toga!! Why are you here?!?!"

     I was really shocked that I almost fainted. Toga was clinging on the window upside-down. She smiled at me, blushing.

     "Well...... I love you, Izu baby!!!!"

     I was shocked again. She loves me? How?!

     Toga stabbed the window with her knife, and soon it broke with a loud noise, chattering the pieces of glass. I was afraid my mom would wake up. Toga then rushed to me, causing me to get hit against the wall, and she put her knife close to my throat. 

     "You will be soooooo cute if you bleed again, sweetheart!!"

     Before I could do something else, Toga made a cut on my neck. The blood ran down my throat. Then she sucked in the blood, slowly licking the cut. 

     "Izu baby, your blood tastes so sweet and fresh!! I love it!!" 

     It hurts, I thought. But I felt some pleasure with it.

     "Toga...... please, I......"

     "I know. You feel good, right? Let me do more, my sweetie."

     Toga made another cut on my body, repeating the same thing with the first cut. She was blushing even more.

     "Urgh......"

     I groaned in pain and pleasure. And after few minutes, Toga left 5 cuts on my body, and her lips were red with blood. She kissed my cheek and whispered,

     "Good job, Izu baby. I think I'm done with it."

     I went to the closet and started to dress up in other clothes. I simply put up T-shirt that 'PLUS ULTRA' was written, and the blue jean. Toga looked at me curiously.

     "Where are you going, Izu baby?"

     "Oh, I just want to eat some ice cream."

     "You want to eat an ice cream, not me, huh?"

     I felt myself blushing a bit with her words. Toga giggled at me.

     "Just kidding, my sweetheart! Am I going with you?"

     "Um...... yeah? If you want."

     "Of course I do!! Let's go!"

     Toga ran toward the window and jumped down easily. She helped me getting down, but I missed some steps and just fell down helplessly. It didn't hurt that much since my room was not that high from the ground, but some leaves and branches covered my body. Toga laughed at me.

     "Izu baby, you are so funny!!"

     She is cute when she laughs like that, I smirked and I shook off all the things that was on my body. Toga held my hand(and I blushed) and started walking. I said,

     "But it was quite dangerous, though."

     "I love you, Izu baby." Toga said while she giggled.

     Why does she keep saying that she loves me? We just kept walking for the minutes, until Toga said something.

     "So...... we are dating, right? Ohhhh, I'm soooooo excited, darling!"

     "Y...yeah......? S...sort of......" I stuttered and blushed. And why does she makes me keep blushing?

     We finally arrived at ice cream shop, and we ordered the ice cream. Toga ordered pomegranate-flavored ice cream, and mine was chocolate. We sat down at the near seat. I asked a bit psycho girl in front of me.

     "Do you like pomegranate because it is red like blood?"

     "Yup!!! I love blood, and I love you, too!"

     I chuckled and we began to eat ice cream. After we finished eating, Toga quietly asked me.

     "Izu baby......? Uhh...... can you be my...... boyfriend?"

     I was very surprised at her words, and I started to blush hard.

     "Your boyfriend......?"

     "Nope. Never mind."

     Toga said as if she is disappointed because I didn't give the answer quickly. She pouted, looking outside through the window. 

     OMG She's so cute!!!

     I smiled widely at her, and said,

     "Sure. I will be your boyfriend. You're so cute and beautiful."

     Then I put my lips on her's. She looked surprised, but really happy. We kissed like that for a while.