New characters Bio

Lun-class Ekranoplan

Name:Khristina

Appearance:

Ship Appearance:

Ship Appearance:

Armaments:

6× SS-N-22 Anti ship cruise missiles

1× 120mm CIWS

4× 800mm Torpedo tubes (2× on each sides)

Chapter appearance: Chapter 22

Background:

The first and only ekranoplan built by the russian navy in mid 2020's. Khristina was originally built back in 1975 and designed by Rostislav Alexeyev but was completely abandoned in 1991 when the soviet union collapsed. And the russian navy continued the project in the 2010's with the approval of President Vladimir Putin and was secretly built in order for the western not to noticed with the heat and high risk of war was about to break at that time. Thankfully she was built in the 2020's and was used against the sirens. In indian ocean in 2022 was her first battle where she assisted slava's battlegroup from the siren fleet that was for the invasion in hawaiian islands. In 2024, She served as a flagship at slava's fleet where she assisted Y/N and the 29th fleet to destroy an invading siren fleet headed in caramoan islands in the philippines. In august 30th, 2025 was the day where she almost sunk because she was hit at her port side by a siren battleship where she and slava with the rest of her fleet assisting shino and few other destroyers and cruisers to prevent another siren fleet invading yakushima, ishigaki and other japanese islands. But thankfully she was saved by the JMSDF before she can sustain more damage. After this incident, The russian navy decided that she was to be modified and the request was approved by the admiral. She had thicker armor and torpedo tube and additional CIWS that was hidden inside her ship. In 2029, This was the year she was last seen near the new york coasts where she mysteriously vanished as a thick fog came on the shore and was never seen again. It was rumored that the russian navy had more than 1 ekranoplans were built and under development that was normally hidden with the order of the russian government and NATO leaders.

Belikov Class Ekranoplan

Name:Natalia

Type: Ekranoplan Aircraft Carrier