Chapter 27: Pleasure (Lemon)

Y/N POV

It's been a few hours since I took a rest from the beach and hanging out with the girls. I'm now back in my own dorm with Tirpitz and Bismarck. We're right now in the bed making out with each other laying on my both sides. I was also now naked while they retained their swimsuits and they were stroking my dick while they took turns making out with me...

Tirpitz: You have a such big dick, Y/N. No wonder why so many girls want you.

Bismarck separated from me and Tirpitz took the turn of making out with me...

Bismarck: We're gonna make you feel so good. Don't worry, We'll invite the others so they can have the taste of you~

They both stopped stroking my dick and we stood up from our bed. Both of them went low on my dick and started licking on the both sides of it...

Me: Ahhh. It feels good.

Bismarck: So you like it.

Me: Yeah, your tongues feel good!

Tirpitz: The how about this?

Tirpitz then suddenly inserted my dick into her mouth...

Me: Oh shit! You just did it!

Bismarck: I bet you like that than getting your dick licked.

Tirpitz then continued of giving me a blowjob. After that she pulled it out of her mouth and Bismarck took the lead. They both took turns of blowing me.

Me: Can I cum now?

Tirpitz: No. Hold it in for as long as possible. You can't cum just yet.

As they kept going, The door opened to which prinz and room who did it.

Prinz Eugen: Oh, you guys started?

Me: Wait, it's not what it looks like!

Roon: *Giggles* Looks like you need to be punished. You didn't invite us.

 You didn't invite us

Prinz: No need, roon. Let's just join them and besides, The others has been informed.

They both closed the door and went to join us. Both prinz and roon kiss me and started licking my face while we also made out with each other. Prinz then pulled out from our kiss and decided to join the sisters and also started giving me blowjob. Then roon went to lower on my back and started licking my ass. I immediately tensed up to this...

Me: Ahhh, fuck! Roon, girls! Slow down!

They didn't listened to my instead they increased the pace and kept going. The door then opened again and I look up to see people who went in...

 The door then opened again and I look up to see people who went in