Chapter 11: A strange discovery

Note:
Before we could dive into the story, I want you guys to inform you something. You might be wondering in chapter 9, How code G or alterprise manage to get in enterprise's timeline. Well I'll tell you now, Alterprise was in the mirror seas and discovered an artifact that turns out to be a portal. She went through that portal and she used this as an opportunity attempt to reverse in her timeline that the sirens have gained victory and destroyed the earth. She's going to reverse that by helping her alternate self and the NATO to beat the empress in order to get things back to normal into her timeline.

Now back into the story...

Y/N POV
I was in my bridge of my ship, hiding and hoping they wouldn't find. But I guess this hiding spot can be easily found...

Me:*Mind* I feel sleepy, Wait NO NO, YOU NEED TO THINK Y/N OR THEY'LL FIND YOU!

Me:I think I should...

But I was too late. Saint louis, jean bart and richelieu busted through the door and they looked at me...

Jean bart:There you are!

Richelieu:Got you now!

They said it as they pinned me down on the ground...

Saint Louis:Why are you hiding from us?

Jean bart:We won't do anything to you.

Me:You're lying. You girls are going to rape me!

Richelieu:Don't worry. You'll enjoy this, love.

Saint Louis:Just sit tight and let us do our thing.

Then richelieu kissed me on my lips as she was on the top of me and jean bart and Saint Louis kissed me on my neck which made me moan. Just then I felt richelieu's tongue slide into my mouth and started exploring it. She then seperated with a string of saliva and then jean bart got on the top of me and she kissed me and richelieu took jean bart's place and started kissing it.

???:Am I interrupting something?

We all turned to see E-chan at the door with her arms crossed and looking at us menacing but with a slight of blush on her cheeks.

Me:Oh, E-chan you're here! Please help!

E-chan:No fair, Y/N! Why would you let them do it to you but not to me!

Me:No no! Please! I beg you!

Then E-chan joined the three and continued making out with me...

Timeskip Paul POV
We were tasked to patrol the seas and I was with Julian, Roon, Slava, 0-1, marcus, hammann and long island.

Hammann:So, paul. How are you doing now?

Me:I'm good. It just sucks that we're on another stupid patrol.

Julian:Don't worry, Paul. After this, We'll get some rest.

Marcus:Yeah. I just want to finish this this and get laid.

Slava:Same here, comrade. I just want to get laid and drink some vodka with my comrades.

Long island:Hey guys. I see something over there!

We looked to see where long island was pointing at. Then we saw an island that we've never saw and we decided to approach it but with extreme caution. As we apporach it closer, we were shocked to see it was an abandoned island with old buildings, walls and towers.

 As we apporach it closer, we were shocked to see it was an abandoned island with old buildings, walls and towers