Chapter 24: New arrival and big discovery

Y/N POV

We're sent again at the seas for patrolling the perimeters of our naval base. It's been months now since the sirens last attack and now commander Jesse felt that something was wrong. She had no idea of how right she was. Shino then alerted me...

Shino: Hey, Y/N. I got something.

Me: What is it?

Shino: It's some sort of signal. A distress signal. Not far from here. And there's two of them and it seem like they're close to each other.

Me: Really? What are they're saying now?

Shino: Listen...

She then turn on the radio for me to hear...

Natalia: This is ekranoplan belikov class Natalia! I'm with Regan right now fending off sirens! We need support now for anyone hearing this! We have vital information regarding sirens' plans of invading alternate realities of earth! I repeat, They're...

The signal was cut off all of the sudden, leaving me and shino shocked...

Shino: What?! Y/N, this could be big!

Me: Yeah! What do they mean by that?!

Shino: I don't know.

Me: No time to waste! Shino, Call the others! We need to save belikov and Regan right now!

Shino: Roger!

Timeskip

We headed to the coordinates with our rigged forms of where the distressed signal was detected. I brought shino with me as well as Lamar, P-10, Cane, 0-2 and vercetti.

Lamar: So, Y/N. Another guest from future, dog?

Me: Probably, yes.

Cane: Y/N, we're getting close now. I'm seeing at least 20 siren aircraft carriers, 5 battleships, and at least 30+ cruisers and destroyers.

Vercetti: Get ready to kick some ass!

Shino: Hell yeah!

Me: Deploying fighters!

I released fighters from my decks and as well as drones to escort my Seahawks for providing support from our allies. We came in contact with other siren ships which they fired at us. We dodge their bullet and we retaliated by firing our missiles. We then saw sirens fighting off my fighters and some of them passed through the dog fight and headed straight on us...

Me: Fighters! Break off!

We split around to avoid the siren fighters. Shino was with me as well as P-10 while Lamar, vercetti and cane distracted the siren ships for is to get through...

Shino: Eat shit!

Shino was firing furiously from all directions, I slashed the high class sirens I came in contact with while also providing cover from P-10.

Me: We're almost there, hang on!

Shino: Roger!

We kept moving forward destroying everything ships blocking us. But then one battleship almost got us killed...

Me: Contact!

Shino: It's aiming at us!

P-10: Look out!

Before it could even fire, it was obliterated by Mig-41's which I knew where it belonged. After the ship was destroyed and sank into the ocean, We saw Natalia and Regan and they look like shits. We rushed over them to provide cover...

Regan: Y/N! Shino! You came!

Natalia: Thank god! I thought we were done for!

Shino: Don't worry about!