FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Just before you start reading....

Hi guys, this story is born from my imagination and so if it bears any semblance to any of your real life stories and/or experiences, believe me when I say "It's entirely coincidental!!!"
Okay.
That settled, my story is set in Nigeria and as is expected, bears some mannerisms and figures of speech native to Nigeria and some other West African countries (I'm Nigerian by the way). So if there's something you don't understand, just ask me in the comments section and I promise to explain. I will also try where I can, to explain strange words and sentences at the end of every chapter. Please forgive me if my chapters are not long enough. I'm new to Wattpad and this is officially my first book here (so guys, be nice I beg you).

I worked so hard to get this story into writing. I appreciate writers and all the hard work they have to put into their work for it to come out so good and now I definitely understand why they're so strict about copyright rules. Please guys as much as you might enjoy the story (I hope you do), don't try to lift it from here or copy it to publish as yours. That's just mean.

Writing this story feels great. I feel it's a journey I'm on and one I don't want to take on my own. Join me on this voyage, invite all of your friends so they don't miss out on this beautiful world of creativity I bring to life as we progress (I feel like I'm the chosen one here, lol). I promise to make it worthwhile.

Feel free to hit me with your critiques (not so hard I mean. Seriously guys not so hard) and suggestions. Like, share and comment on each chapter and don't forget to vote as well.

Thanks for taking out time to read.
                      Yours truly,
                           Akachi Emmanuel.