Episode 17: Feeling At The Moment [Part 1]

"Do you hear that?"

The blonde girl tilts her heard so she was facing the sky, with eyes closed and her hands holding onto the bridge's railing. She enjoys the slight breeze caressing her face, almost as if someone was there and cared about her. She was alone, thinking, feeling, and figuring out what to do next.

"Nothing. Heh, it's absolutely nothing. Nothing stops me from jumping off right now... but you. Please, come to me... help me...

***

"Oh darn, what time is it...?"

Taking your phone, you quickly checked the time and realized that, although it wasn't an extremely late time to wake up, it still bothered you that you woke up this late.

Y/N: "I have to wake up Chizu—"

Accidentally grazing your face against a hand that was just hanging above you made you a bit curious, so that's when you noticed that Chizuru was sleeping in a weird position, and the blanket wasn't covering much of her, so you quickly fixed that, moving her a little so she was in a more comfortable position.

Y/N: "She must be a heavy sleeper..."

After doing that, you walked into your room to find Mini peacefully using your TV and drinking some of your orange juice, made evident by the half-empty glass of the juice on the nightstand.

Y/N: "Good morning."

Mini: "Hey NB. Is it okay if I drink some of your orange juice?"

You stayed quiet for a moment before nodding even though she had already taken some of your juice.

Y/N: "I mean, I guess...?"

Mini: "Thank you!"

Mini continued to relax on your bed, and you patiently waited, standing by the door as if this place wasn't actually yours, which it was.

Mini: "Oh right, I don't live here. Good luck finding those keys!"

The girl stands up, finishing up her juice and walking out of the room. Looking at the bed for a minute made you realize that Mini had left something behind. You got closer to the bed, and saw two keys just lying on the bed.

Y/N: "Wow."

Realizing now that Mini had the keys with her all along was a bit hilarious, before you realized that you should probably talk to her about what she was doing and why it required the theft of a neighbor's keys. You shook your head and returned to the living room, where you found Chizuru still asleep, so you left the keys on your table and went to your bedroom to kill some time.

Y/N: "The script..."

Remembering that script you told Chizuru about, the one you've been working so hard on, and the one you were close to finishing, you pulled out your laptop and opened Google Docs. Opening that file and seeing that typical Courier New font reminded you of the conversation you had last night with Chizuru, and that's when you felt a boost in inspiration. You wanted to complete this little passion project of yours now, so you immediately got to work on it...

[][][]

EXT. FOREST - DAY

Aoi looks at her reflection on the pond.