Bring yo ass home

Your POV

You were currently hanging out with Betty and Veronica who invited you over to watch a movie and have girl talk.

"So y/n how is your relationship with choni going?"Betty suddenly asks you.You blush at the thought of yesterday when the three of you went out for laser tag having an amazing time.

You smiled brightly before answering"Really good actually,we wen-"You were interrupted by your phone ringing,you look and see it's Cheryl you quickly answer the phone.

"Hi Cherry"You say cheery.

"Little red."Cheryl says sternly.Your mood quickly changes from happy to nervous.

"Y-yes Cherry?"

"What is today's date?"

You look at today's date and see it says the 8th."Th-the 8th of this m-month"

She hums on the other line"Does that ring a bell?"

You think for a moment before remembering that they planned a date today"I'm so so-sorry i forgot,and i was hanging with Betty and Veronica-"You were cut off by her yelling.

"Again!?You know how we feel about you hanging out with them!"

Your eyes start to well up with tears.Cheryl and Toni never yell at you no matter how mad they are.So this took you by surprise you knew that when you got home,you were in deep shit.

"I'm so-sorry"

"No."You hear Toni's weak voice."Go lay down T.T y/n will be here okay?"You hear Toni sniffle then tiny foot steps."I wanna talk to bean."Cheryl sighs but gives Toni the phone.

"Bean,where are you"Toni worn out sounding voice asks you.

"I'm with B-Betty and Ver-Veronica"You whimper.

"Bean."Toni sniffles again.

"T.T bear i'm sorry,I forgot"

"No."Toni sighs."Bring yo ass home!"You hear Cheryl yell.

"Okay"You then hang up the phone while Betty looks at you worriedly.

"They want me home,like.Now."You say then Betty hurry's to get her thing while Veronica just sits there and shakes her head as you and Betty frantically try and get all of your things.

"Okay,go,go,go,go!"Betty rushes you out the door and into her car.

Betty speeds to your house,breaking a lot of laws.Honestly surprised the bitch ain't get pulled over,anyways.

As soon as you reach home you see an angry Cheryl and a tear stained cheek Toni.You quickly hop out the car waving Betty off as she speeds away.You turn around only to be picked up by a pair of pale arms.

"Cherry!"You squeal.You feel a smack on your ass and moan."Shut Up."You hear Toni's weak voice.

"You guys i'm sorry!Please no spankings!"You pleaded.

"Fuck that."You hear Cheryl mumble.