Good girl

Small Smut!
Your POV
I held onto Toni's hand tightly as Cheryl started kissing my neck. She sucked and nipped until she was satisfied with each bruise made.
"Cher"I moan out.

I feel another pair of hands on my thighs, that's when I realized I was no longer holding hands with Toni.
I felt her soft and wet kisses being placed on the most sensitive parts on my thighs.
"My god"I whimpered out, feeling beyond turned on.
They continued with the foreplay, switching from me then each other, all of us beyond turned on.
"God,"Toni mumbled sucking on the flesh of my thighs gently.

She moved down and slowly removed my underwear, moaning at the sight.
"Shit it's so pretty"She then dived in, attacking my lips, sucking and licking every crevice.
Cheryl smiled smugly laying to where Toni would directly on her face, my eyes rolled back at the sight and the feeling of Toni grazing her teeth against my clit.

**
"Here I am again the same old situation!"Toni sang singing the lyrics of the old song.
"Why does the guy thing have to be so complicated!?"Cheryl sang along followed by her giggling. You then joined in as you three stood in the living room, laughing and singing along, occasionally dancing.
"I should've played it cool, instead I mad a fool"You sang smoothly laughing afterwards as you had been enjoying this sweet moment with your favorite people.

"I should've shut my mouth"You shrugged jokingly.
"I could've kept it quiet!"Toni dang shaking her head in false shame.
"I might've freaked him out"Cheryl said with a look of fear.
"Cause I was so excited"You whined.
"But i just couldn't wait, I took a leap of faith"Toni sang angelically before you all burst into a fit of giggles.

"Oh my god I used to love that song"You said softly as the song continued to play on the back.
"Me too!"Cheryl smiled, plopping down on the couch you and Toni following behind her.

**
IM WORKING ONNA SCHEDULE FOR THESE UPDATES I PROMISE😭 I might start rewriting books or js updating them more but i'm working on it i swear!! even wattpad on my ass😭😭