Day out

Your POV
Cheryl,Toni and I decided we should have a day out,like a girl day.
They were gonna get their nails done then afterwards we'll go shopping watch movies and just chill at home.Just the 3 of us.

After our argument we didn't want there to be any more fights so we've been trying to communicate better,tho of course that is not mines nor Toni's strongest trait,but we're working on it.

"Okay my baby,"Cheryl smiles standing up from the nail chair showing me her nails.They were painted red,with little white cherry gems, and her middle and ring finger shorter then the rest.

I blush knowing the reason she always get those nails short specifically."What do you think?"She asks I smile.
"They're very pretty Cherry"

"Why thank you my little red"She kisses my cheek,just as Toni was finished with her nails.Toni had hers painted a dark purple with a black fire out line,Toni always got her nails short.

I didn't get my nails done.Sometimes I'd rather nail polish then acrylics.

"Those are so you T bear"I giggle,she laughs along with me"I know"

"So what next bean?"Toni asks.I smiles standing up and excitedly squealing.
"Shopping!Ive been dying to get a new skirt and some more jewelry"

"You have so much jewelry already"Cheryl chuckles."Literally there's enough to fill a whole walk in closet"

I shrug"You can never have to much glam"I giggle and grab my purse."Now come come"

They groan,paying for their nails then grabbing their things and rushing out behind me.

Tonis POV
"So what Store are we going to first pretty baby"Cheryl asks y/n,I look over to them to see them blushing hard at the nickname I laugh to myself.They get so flustered so easily.

"Hot topic!"She says shyly.I laugh grabbing their hand,gently squeezing it.

We started walking to the hot topic up stairs and look around.

SHORT IK ILL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK MY LOVES AND SMUT NEXT CHAPTER😏🦋🥺💕
ILY ALL AND IF YOU EVER NEED TO TALK IM HERE HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD DAY OKAY MWAH😘