Back tf up

Your POV
As Cheryl was making waffles for the three of you,bf let's be honest Toni is terrible at making waffles..or anything.

"Cherry!?"You asks happily.

"Yes my little red"

"Can you add whip cream on top with blueberries!?"You giggle excitedly as Toni and Cheryl both smile at you adoringly.

"Of course lady bug"

Once Cheryl was done making the food.The three of you ate and decided to go to the mall.

"I have my shoes on!"You giggle.Cheryl and Toni both come down holding hands then peck each other on the lips.You pout.

"Hey,what about mee!"You whine.They giggle and kiss your cheek.You sigh as they walk out the door.

"Come on!"Toni calls out.

As you guys reach the mall.Cheryl Instantly grabs your hand as does Toni.

As you walk in you notice a crappy man eyeing you.You decide to brush it off and keep walking.

After going into several different stores.Cheryl decided to stop at the food court.And there was that man.He walks over to you with a smirk on his face.

"Hello pretty lady"He smiles at you.You smile sheeplike"H-hi"Toni notices how close he's tryna get.

"Back tf up!"

The man turns to her sighs and walks away.You stay frozen in place.

"Come on little red"Cheryl rushes you out of the place as you start to breathe unsteadily.

"Just breathe bean"