Breathe bean,please

Your POV
You continue to breathe heavily as Cheryl carried you out to the parking lot.

"Breathe bean,please"

"Baby I need you to copy my breathing..can you do that for me?"Cheryl asks as you nod your head the slightest bit and try to copy her calm breathing.

You try your hardest to calm down.And soon you slowly start to breathe.Your breath is still a bit ragged but your calmer.

"There you go baby.You wanna go home and watch cartoons?"Cheryl asks sweetly as she picks you and holds you.Your legs wrapped tightly around her waist as she rubs your back and soothing circles.

"Y-yes.please."You whisper in her neck.

You guys get in the car but with you seated on Toni's lap.

Once you guys made it home.Cheryl turns on cartoons for you.

Cheryl sits beside you on the couch while Toni is on the other side with the blanket for the 3 of you.

You cuddle closely to Cheryl as Toni lays her head on your lap.

You spend the rest of the after noon watching 'Adventure time' and 'The amazing world of gumball'

Until it rolled around to dinner time.

"My little red.What would you like for dinner, sweetie?"

You take a moment to think before smiling."Soup please."

Toni giggles"Lemme guess-"

"Vegan dumpling soup"You and Toni say at the same time which causes Cheryl to giggle.

"I'll get right on it"Cheryl stands up leaving you and Toni to cuddle.

People were wanting an update😂NOW YOU BISHES GOT TO WAIT A MONTH FOR THE NEXY UPDATE!Na!😜

Don't hurt meh😭🥺