Drunk Adora saves the day

Carts was watching Entrapta running from computer to computer like a manic. She was freezing her tail off while pigtails was have the time of her life. You would think the one with the fur would be the warmest one there.

"Hi, Catra! Did you have a nice nap?" Entrapta says happily.

Catra groans as she shivers. She slams her hand on the table, finally grabbing Entrapta's attention. "Why is this taking so long? You said there was a first ones weapons here. Where is it." Catra says bitterly.

"I never said weapons. I said there's a price of First Ones tech buried deep under the ice. And a really powerful one at that! The energy levels we picked up, it must've been apart of the First Ones super computer." Entrapta rambles.

"Just keep digging! Hordak is not going to be happy if we waste his time and come back empty handed." Catra says with a hint of announce in her voice.

"A scientist never returns empty handed. There's always data!" Entrapta says confidently.

"I'm not here freezing my tail off for data. Find me something useful or we're packing up and heading home." Catra says emotionless.

"This place gives me the creeps.." She adds walking away.

[Insert intro]

Bow, Adora and Glimmer where riding a Bright Moon boat that Seahawk agreed to drive. He explained the background of the boat while looking out at the sea in front of him.

"The Dragons Daughter Five. She cuts a fine line on the sea, does she not?" Seahawk says caressing the boat.

"Wait. What happend to the Dragons Daughter four?" Bow asks with genuine concern.

Before Seahawk could even respond Bow adds onto his early statement. "Oh, oh, oh was it adventure?" Bow asks mimicking Seahawks pose.

"No. Termites. I couldn't save the old girl." Seahawk says sadly.

"Anyway, I'm honored to be apart of another daring mission for the Rebellion." He says as his mood chances to excitement.

"Well, you know, we needed a boat to get up here, and you have a boat." She-Ra says awkwardly.

"Yes I do! Truth be told, I was glad to have simett to inch to do. Mermista canceled our plans this week, she's hanging out with her other friends and didn't invite me to join." Seahawk says become sad again.

"Well, let this mission distract you from all that."Glimmer says reassuringly. "We've received reports of Horde activity in the Northern Reach. They've set up some kind of outpost, but we have no idea why." She informs.

The Northern Reach is nothing but snow and ice. What could they possible be doing?" Bow says thinking out loud.

"I don't know l, but it can't be good." She-are says dreadful.

**

Back in the Northern Reach Scorpia gave herself a pep talk about asking Catra to 'hang out'. She walks out from behind some boxes and towards her.

"Scorpia, good. You're here." Catra says looking behind her.

"Yes, I am." Scorpia verifies.

"Entrapta brought all this junk from her lab. Help me find a space heater or something since apparently we live her now.." Catra says annoyed.

"So, I've been thinking been thinking, and I know you've been really busy and focused on your career lately but would you ever want to..you know, like, hang out sometime with me?" Scorpia rambles in a panic.