Chaotic Energy

"I did whAt?!" Adora exclaims.

"You ran into the room with Catra over your shoulder. That's why Seahawk was sitting ontop of you both." Glimmer explains in between laughter.

"So wh-what are they gonna do with her?" Adora says nervously.

"Nothing. Probably question her." Glimmer says unsure.

"With two force captains gone we will definitely be able to defeat the rest of the Horde!" Bow says excitedly.

Adora nods while walking out the door. Glimmer teleports behind her.

"Where are you going?" Glimmer asks suspiciously.

"The bathroom?" Adora says shrugging.

"Ok. Don't get lost." Glimmer says going back to Bow's side.

With that Adora rushes toward the holding ce- spare room. She sees surprisingly nobody was guarding the area so goes inside. Inside there was two forcefield, one with a sleeping Scorpia and one with Catra that might have been sleeping. Adora's seen Catra fake sleep before so she wasn't sure.

"Catra?" Adora whispers.

Catra rolls over and groans. "Why are you here?! To make fun of me or something?" She says defensively.

"I would never! I just wanted to say, if you both cooperate the Queen would probably let you both out." Adora says walking closer to the force field.

"Sure they would." Catra says waving Adora off.

"I'm trying to help you!" Adora says annoyed.

"I know. That's the problem." Catra rolling her eyes.

Glimmer teleports into the room with Bow. She grabs Adora by the arm. "I knew it! Adora, why are you here?!" She says pulling Adora out the room.

"No, wait!" Adora says pulling away.

"Go with your new princess friends!" Catra yells.

"I didn't mean to leave you! I should have went back to get you. If you just tell them what you know you get out!" Adora says sternly.

"Adora!" Glimmer says. Adora whips her head and glares at her. Bow gets the message and tip toes away, Glimmer follows after.

"I don't want to be in your shadow.." Catra admits.

"You won't. I promise, and this time I'll keep it." Adora says reassures.

"Ok.." Catra says standing up.

"I'm gonna go get the Queen. Be nice- just don't be mean." Adora says running off to get the Queen.

**

"Oh, Adora! The Horde Soldiers haven't given any information yet.." Angella informs.

"I know orders were to stay out of the spare room-"

"Holding cell." Angella corrects.

"Yes. But..i-IconvincedCatratogiveupsomeinformationandtocooperatewithussocanshejointherebellion,please" Adora says then Bowing.

Angella raises an eye brow. "I'll have to see her behavior again. Last time I check she was quite disrespectful." She says bitterly.

"I promise she'll be better!" Promise says become excited.

"Every well." Angella says walking towards the holding cell.

"Yesyesyee yes YES!" Adora celebrates as she follows behind Angella.

Adora and Angella walk into the room.

"Adora told me you are ready to cooperate with me now." Angella says standing I front of Catra.