Part 21 - All

Jaehyun's POV:

I wipe my eyes and nose, crossing my arms over my chest. I look to the doors, and see Nicole, Baillie and Makayla run in. I stand to greet them. Nicole runs up to me, and looks up at me, anger in her eyes. "Why didn't you take here sooner Jaehyun! Why didn't take a taxi? Huh? If she's dead its your fault!" She screams at me. I back up. Nicole picks up some magazines and starts throwing them at me. Makayla grabs her, holding her back. Nicole whips around and pushes Makayla back, then starts to sob. She falls onto her knees and holds her sides. I just stare at them. Baillie and Makayla bend down and wrap their arms around her. Kacey won't die right? I pause and hold my chest.

"She should be out of surgery soon," I whisper to them and sit back down, feeling like my knees were gonna give out.

"Okay," Baillie says, and holds Nicoles head, stroking her hair. Makayla rubs Nicoles back. I look away from them and look down at my feet. Why Kacey? Why did she have to be the one to go through this? She is the light of almost everyones life. All of us need her. She is like glue, and now she is hurt and we don't know if she will be okay.

"Mr. Jeong?" I hear a mans voice ask, I look seeing the doctor. I stand up.

"Yes, how is she?" I ask walking to him. The doctor looks at the girls, then back at me.

"Come with me," He says. I nod and follow him. He takes me to a room, and I see Kacey laying on a bed. She looks so peaceful, she has a bandage on her head, and she is hooked up to so many wires and IVs. I look at the doctor.

"When will she wake up?" I ask quietly and look back at her. She is so motionless. "Is she okay?"

"We don't know," The doctor touches my shoulder. "She had some brain bleeding, only minor. We aren't sure when she will be awake. It could be tomorrow, it could be a year. We are just going to play it by ear. She still has brain activity and can breathe on her own.." he keeps talking. But I just stare at her. I want to go to her. I want to hold her. I want to tell her how I feel. However long it takes for you to wake up Kacey, I will be waiting for you. "But she currently is okay, we got her appendix out and fixed the source of bleeding in her brain."

"Okay," I nod and put my arms around my waist. "When can we go see her?"

"Anytime, just don't touch her stomach or her head," The doctor nods, and opens the door. I take a breath and walk in. The doctor shuts the door and I glance behind me, seeing him walk away. I go up to her. I sit down on the chair by her bed. Taking her hand, I press it my cheek. I start to cry, hard.

"Please wake up soon," I say trying to catch my breath. "Please." I move her hand and kiss it, laying it back by her side. I watch her emotionless face. My heart feels like it is breaking into a million pieces. I can't handle knowing she is hurting.

"Jaehyun?" I stand and turn around. I see Makayla.

"Yeah?" I wipe my eyes and clear my throat.

"Can I talk to her, alone? Please," Makayla steps inside the room, after opening the door more.

"Okay, I'll wait outside for you to be done," I nod and walk out. I shut the door and stand outside. I look down at my feet.

Makayla's POV:

I look out the window and see Jaehyun standing there, then I watch the doctor come and take him away to sign papers, at least that's what I think. I turn back and look at Kacey. I sit down by her bed and look at her. I move hair from her face, and pat her hand.

"Kacey.." I start and take a breath. "I should've told you to go to the hospital the day you had that pain in your head and side. We shouldn't have just let it slide, I should've made you go." I start to feel tears in the corner of my eyes. "I'm so sorry," I bow my head. "If Nicole knew, she would get so mad at me," I whisper and wipe my eyes. "Please be okay," I say quietly and look back at her. "We shouldn't have dismissed it," I sigh and stand up, pulling the blanket more onto her. I turn around and see Nicole standing there. Her hands in fists by her side. She turns around and storms out. "Nicole!" I yell and go after her.