Part 33 - Kacey

I wake up in a cold sweat. My body feels feverish. I roll over and see that I'm not in my room, then remember everything that happened last night. I sit up and immediately feel dizzy. I hold my head, trying to make the room stop spinning. I take a shaky breath and stand up, not seeing Jaehyun. I grab my cracked phone seeing 20 missed calls from Nicole and 15 from Baillie. I blink my eyes, trying to focus them on the screen. I slide open my phone and call Nicole.

"Hello?" I say when I hear her answer.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" She asks, I hearing music in the background and boys laughing.

"I'm okay," I shut my eyes, feeling like I'm going to throw up.

"You don't sound okay," Nicole says softly. "Where are you?"

"Jaehyun's room," I say now feeling my throat is dry. "I fell asleep here last night, I was exhausted." I hear her sigh.

"I thought you were upset with him and Jeno?"

"I am," I say, and feel a cough at the back of my throat. "I was just exhausted and didn't feel like continuing my anger."

"Ah," Nicole sounds disappointed. "Okay well the boys just finished practice, do you want to come stay with Jaemin and I?"

"No," I put my hand on my forehead. "I feel a bit feverish."

"Kacey," She sighs. "That means you aren't okay. I'll come see you."

"No it's fine," I say, not wanting to cause her trouble. "I'm sure it'll go away soon."

"Are you sure? I'll make Jaehyun bring you soup."

"You don't hav.." she hangs up. "...e to." I sigh and set my phone down. I stand up and immediately feel like my legs are gonna give out. I don't feel a pain in my side. I lift up my shirt and look down at the surgery scar, it looks fine. "Maybe I got sick from the hospital," I walk slowly to the bathroom and go to the sink. I run the cold water and splash my face. I grip the sink, the room is spinning.

"Kacey?" I hear Jaehyun say coming into the room. "Where are you?"

"Bathroom," I say weakly, take deep breaths so I don't throw up. "I'll be okay," I say slowly.

"I'm making soup in the kitchen, I wanted to check on you while it heats up," I turn my head seeing him in the door way. I nod and turn my head back to the sink.

"It's just a little cold," I say and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Even so, you aren't feeling good. Go lay down," Jaehyun moves to stand by me. I feel his hand on my back. I shake his hand off.

"I'm mad at you," I say in a weak huff. "Don't think just because of last night I'm not still mad at you."

"I know," Jaehyun steps back, giving me space. "Jeno and I had a talk during practice. We made up."

"Okay," I nod my head and immediately regret it. I hurriedly move to the toilet opening the lid. I throw up, it's all just acid since I haven't eaten. I feel Jaehyun hold my hair back.

"After you throw up you might feel better," He says quietly. I hover over the toilet and heave.

"I don't like throwing up," I whisper and gag. I reach up and flush the toilet.

"No one does, but when your body needs to release whatever is making you sick, you throw up."

"I know," I cough, then feel more throw up in the back of my throat. I heave and throw up again, I spit getting the rest out of my mouth. I move back and grab toilet paper wiping my mouth. I don't look at him. "I'm sorry," I whisper. Jaehyun flushes the toilet and shuts the lid.