Part 26 - All

Jaehyun's POV:

I turn around, as the beeping stops. I look at Kacey, she isn't moving. Am I imagining things? I walk over to her, and sit back into the chair. "Kacey," I whisper. "Did you just say something?" I take her hand, and I feel her fingers wrap around my hand.

"Dimples?" She whispers. My heart races, I panic. I stand up looking for the button to call a doctor.

"Hold on Kacey, I'll get someone," I say and spin around, the world moving fast. I find the call button and press it. I look over at her, I can hear my heartbeat in my ears.

"Hm," She groans and I move back over to her, taking her hand again. I hold her hand to my cheek.

"Kacey, I'm here. I'm here," her head turns and I watch her eyes open, she turns her head again, shutting her eyes. I hear the doctors running to her room. I move out of their way and back out so they can take care of her. I can't process all of this. I put my hand over my mouth and shut my eyes. I suck in a breath then run to the waiting room. I get out my phone and call the first person I can think of.

"Hello?" Nicole says answering the phone, I hear people laughing and loud noises in the background. I pause, not sure what to say.

"She's awake," I say quietly, not sure if she heard me. She's silent on the other side.

"Speak up Jaehyun," She says, voice cracking. "I don't think I heard you correctly."

"Kacey," I say and tap the back of my phone. "She's awake." Nicole was silent, then I hear her muffle her mouth.

"Okay," I hear her take a breath. "Let me tell the others." I nod and hang up the phone. I sit down in a chair and smile. She's awake. She's finally awake.

Nicole's POV:

The phone beeps, meaning Jaehyun hung up. I keep my phone to my ear and look at Jaemin. We are at the fair. He is trying to win me a stuffed animal. I take a deep breath. We all assumed she wouldn't wake up anytime soon, so we tried to go back to normal. But she's awake, things can actually go back to normal. I watch Jaemin throw a dart, and hit a balloon. He jumps up and down, and asks to have the giant snake. I look away from him and stare at the floor. I should feel happy, that she's awake, but I'm scared. What if something else happens.

"Nicky?" Jaemin says, now in front of me. He lifts my head so I'm looking at him, his eyes full of concern. "Are you okay? Who called?" He stares at me. "Kacey.."

"Jaehyun called," I say and purse my lips together. "Kacey is awake."

"Oh," Jaemin smiles a little and hands me the snake. "We should go see her." I nod and finally feel like I can breathe again.

"There is so much to tell her," I laugh a bit, wrapping the snake around my shoulders. "I need to call Makayla and tell her." Jaemin nods and pulls me into a hug. I shouldn't worry about future things, Kacey is awake. That's all that matters.

"I told you she would be okay," He whispers, stroking my hair. I smile a bit and pull back from him. I kiss his cheek and walk to a quiet area of the fair, looking down at my contacts and dialing Makayals number.

"Hey Nicky," Makayla says, she sounds like she was eating.

"Hey," I say, trying to contain my smile. "I have bad news about Kacey," I lie, trying to sound sad.

"Oh," Makayla pauses, I hear her set down a fork. "Hold on," I watch the people walking passed me.

"Makayla?" I ask after a second of not hearing her.