𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬.

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 the next morning to the sun hitting my face from one of the cracks in my window. I groaned school starts today... I looked at my phone its was 8:30 in the morning, which means class starts in 30 minutes shit!

I quickly got up and started to get dressed, "Morning sleepy head, I was worried you might not wake up in time for class" I heard Beatrix chuckle from behind me.

I turned around to Beatrix was already fully dressed and ready for class. "Damn B what time did you get up this morning, you could have woke me up!" I laughed and threw one of my t-shirts at her playfully.

"Didn't sleep at all actually, Adderall kept me up all night, anyway I have a favor to ask you if you're up for it" She said her voice turning more serious at the end.

As I was changing into my clothes for the day I stopped and looked at her with a questioning "What kind of favor is it?"

"Well you seem like you know the place a lot and come off as a proper swindler, I was wondering if you could help me break into Dowling's office?" She replied with a twisted grin on her face

Shit, that's easy, Riven and I used to do that all the time last year. " Of course B, we're friends! But on one condition..." she looked at me puzzled.

"You have to tell me why you've been so sneaky, why are you so curious about Alfea's history? I know you're up to something, not that I'm against it, but If I'm gonna help I wanna know what I'm getting myself into at least" I said walking closer to her, Before I finished my sentence I was merely inches away from her face. 

I could feel her hot breath on my skin as she was still looking for an answer to give me, until she looked up at me " I'll tell you everything tonight I promise Lydia, but you have to trust me. The history of this place is a lot darker than they want anyone to know."

I smiled at her "I've lived here for most of my life B, trust me this place is full of secrets. Also, we're gonna need my friend Riven if we're gonna break into Dowling's office." I then walked back over to my dresser and put on my jewelry before I walked to class.

"Don't worry leave that up to me.  ill convince him. You're a lot more clever than you look, you know that? It's very alluring." she exclaimed