~Starting Today, You Are A Host!~ pt. 1

Haruhi is baffled by the Library room 4, which is no where near quiet like any library should be, and no one can blame her. The libraries there are never quiet nor empty. She trudges up the empty stairs, her shoes echoing in the halls off of the tall walls leading up to the expansive ceilings.

"This place has four library rooms, you'd think one of them would be quiet." Haruhi murmurs as she wanders down one of the many long corridors, decorated with golden accents that listen in the sun shining through the windows nearby. Haruhi stops to peer out one of the tremendous window panes.

Doves soar across her view in the bright blue sky, causing the sunlight to flicker against her eyelids. She sighs and admires them a moment- they're native to the school due to their reputation of purity and royalty, their white feathers and sleek bodies.

How are things in heaven, Mom? I can't believe it's been 10 years already... I'm beginning to think that rich kids only come to school to have a good time.

She suddenly stops at a pair of grand, oak double doors. The size of the doors make her feel shorter than she is, their mere size towering over her intimidatingly. The sign above reads 'Music Room #3."

An abandoned music room...

It seems that Haruhi has no other option, seeing as all library rooms were inadequate, filled with chattering students and no one to keep them in line.

"I guess this is the only place we'll be able to study in peace and quiet." Haruhi figures, quietly and slowly pushing the door. You could never expect anything normal from the students of Ouran High School...

Haruhi peeks into the room with caution. Rose petals surge into her face, a blinding light emitting from the opened door. Haruhi is too in shock to move, frozen at the smiling students sitting before her in a graceful fashion.

"Welcome." seven voices welcome with an eerie echo. The blinding light wouldn't quite let up so that Haruhi could see their faces yet.

The blinding light subsided to reveal six very handsome boys and one... girl.

When I opened the door... I found... the Host Club

____________ Starting Today, You Are a Host!

"Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Ouran Academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful."

The clock ticks in the silence, echoing loudly off the walls of the large room. By now, Haruhi's back is pressed against the door, fidgeting and sweating anxiously.

"T-This is a host club?" she sputters.

"Oh, wow. It's a guy." Hikaru and Kaoru gasp.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, I believe this young man is in the same class as you, isn't he?" Kyoya infers with a deep voice.

"Yeah, but he's shy, he doesn't act very sociably so we don't know much about him." they shrug incredibly in unison. Kyoya merely shrugs and continues to write in his black notebook.

A light bulb sputters to life inside of his mind- he is the first to know.

"Not very nice, are we?" the girl in the room peeks over at the twins.

It is here that we meet a very important character to our story.... her name is Y/N L/N... that's you.

You turn your attention to the boy that has just encountered your prestigious club... and you look into his eyes.