~Starting Today, You Are a Host!~ pt. 2

I cut this into two parts because I got a lil carried away... anyways here's part 2 :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Haruhi is... also now open for business

Three guests are seated curiously at Haruhi's table. Each guest's posture is straightened with their hands folded neatly in their laps. Each customer take turns asking Haruhi questions, for which they are all burning patiently with curiosity for the answers.

"So tell me, Haruhi, do you have any hobbies? What do you like to do?" a patron asks politely with a curious smile.

"I'm curious, what kind of products do you use on your skin?" another tilts her head in keen interest, eyes boring into Haruhi's flawless skin.

"Yes, it's so pretty." a guests adds on for added effect.

I can't do this anymore... I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

"So why did you join the host club, Haruhi?"

"Uh-" Haruhi struggles for words.

All I have to do is get 100 customers to request me and they'll forget about my eight million yen debt.

Haruhi seems to be lost in thought, then the frantic expression disappears from her face and is replaced with a new, calmer one. She straightens, an idea forming.

I know just the story...

~~~~~

Tamaki peeks over the back of the sofa, eyebrows furrowed and fingers griping hard onto the wooden outline.

"What're you doing?" You bend over to Tamaki's level with your arms folded behind your back and a smug smile resting on your face. Tamaki basically jumps three feet in the air and with a yell.

"Y/N!" He gasps. You smile triumphantly as he glowers at you.

"Anyways, what are you-"

"Shhh!" Tamaki hushes you violently. You straighten with wide eyes and and follow his gaze to Haruhi, who's currently charming her current guests... and very well you might add.

"I see... your mother was sick and passed away ten years ago. Who does the chores around the house?" a guest inquires with a frown across her features. Haruhi peers up at her through innocent eyelashes, smiling purely.

"Oh, I do them myself. My mother taught me, she was an amazing cook." Haruhi turns with a far-off look in her eyes, wistfully staring off to the other side of the room for an added effect.

"And when she went to the hospital, she left me all kinds of great recipes. It was fun to create each dish. Especially when they turned out well."

Tamaki's furrowed eyebrows have let up and his expression has changed to wonder, glistening eyes as he listens to Haruhi's raw talent with entertaining the guests and her wistful stories.

"And it made me happy to see my dad enjoy it. I've had a hard childhood, but Dad and I have managed to make it through okay." Haruhi looks up from her storytelling and tilts her head, ever so innocent, acknowledging the guests at her table with a forlorn expression.

The story has somehow captivated the rest of the Host Club, including you. Each of you are watching the scene unfold intently, watching with as much attention as the girls are giving Haruhi.

Kyoya faces away from Haruhi, peering down condescendingly at the Host Club crouched on and around the sofa, not so discreetly watching Haruhi.

Each guest's cheeks are dusted in a faint pink color, hearts practically whirling around and above their heads as the gaze adoringly at Haruhi. "So uh, is it okay if tomorrow we request to sit with you again?" a guests ask, her voice shaking ever so slightly.