"I was to late"

Shoutout to me myself and i for keeping my head held high and pushing through it. Btw I really love this song👆 love me like you do by Ellie goulding

Jacob pov.

Waking up to pain all over my body as i sit in a strange room I've never been in before or scenery I've never seen.

I couldn't remember anything before now. I sat there since I was chained up so I had no choice Someone had came into the room who had a mask on Dressed in all black, they were breathing heavily. In my mind I was scared, I couldn't show it though.

If I did I'd be killed right away and I know who it potentially had to be since the only person who was after and tried to kill last time. "Listen you bitch I know it's you chresanto ain't no need to put a mask on." I yelled out in anger I want him dead he should've already been dead.

But this time I'm not letting him getting away I'm killing him myself I'm protecting everyone i don't care if I have to die with him. He's going to die!

Who I thought was chresanto turned around and looked at me came closer and shot his foot down on my ribs causing me to grown out in pain. "Listen here little bitch If you want to live I suggest you talk to me like you got some damn sense".

He took his mask off and pulled his gun out his back pocket cocked it back and pointed it directly at my temple. "But to bad you might not live that long to see another day". It felt like eternity I was looking at him the whole time about to shit bricks I didn't know what to do. I don't know why I'm bout to say this but " Fuck you nigga bitch". And I spit on his face.

He was most definitely pissed now. He wiped his face laughed and stood up. He had left.....

20 minutes_______

He came back and with a saw. Holy shit! He turned it on as it revved up making a loud noise."Wait wait santo!!!" I yelled. "What nigga!" He turned off the saw but what I had noticed is that he left the gun right by my foot. This is my chance. "Listen I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry for what I did, what I said , I'm sorry for everything." I said trying to distract him.

Pulling the gun closer with my feet. "Listen why you apologizing anyways before you die it makes no sense at all, and I can't wait to see you screech in pain." He said cold hearted. He walked back out the room I quickly got maneuvered the gun up by my waist luckily the chains gave me just enough length to reach.

Once he came back I had it at my hands aimed and ready to shoot my hands were shaking rapidly though. I heard his footsteps and I was sweating even more..... One ....... If I die today at least let me kill this motherf**** ....... Two I'm doing this for everyone I love to protect them ....... Three I love you khelani ......

I shot him once I shot him again and again. He stumbled back holding his chest, he was struggling for his last breath.... He smiled at me while holding his hand on his chest. "If I'm gonna die,you finna die with me bitch." He said looking and pulled the gun from behind him and 💥💥💥💥💥💥

I dropped my gun everything slowed down my breathing got slower my eyes got heavier, blood was pouring out me even more. "I love her" I said breath by breath. I really wanted to be with her but it's to late.

"I lov......."

Khelani pov.

"Where is he?" I frantically panicked I was getting worried I woke up this morning thinking he was at the hospital checking on the girls but he never came back as the day got later and later I started to panic even more. I'm scared I hope nothing happened to him ,I hope he's okay.

I went up to his room and saw on the floor a journal I read one of the entries

------Entry-----

"Just being with her make me feel better she may not be confident she may not be the skinniest girls but I don't give a flying fuck imma still try to win her heart and the crazy thing is we know we feel the same way but won't admit it but I might as well take that first step."

I honestly had no idea he felt this way even knowing I'm not the most perfect person nor skinniest he still except me for me, it gives me butterflies inside.

------Entry-----

"Just seeing her smile makes me happy we got a lot more things in common I really wanna tell her something though but I don't want her to think..."

To think what? I just want him to come back I honestly think I'm ready now I wanna be with him I hope it's not to late.

I went to bed curled up on his bed in my thoughts..

I heard a knock at the door about 3 in the morning not wanting to get up but if anyone is knocking on the door this late it has to be important. I looked over thinking that he would be back by now but I guess not.

I felt like something bad happened every time I kept inching closer and closer to the door.

I opened it feeling a cool breeze hit me. "M'am are you khelani?" An officer asked me. "Yes,yes I am what seems to be the problem?" I asked

Well there was a shooting tonight and sadly umm Jacob Perez and chresanto August did not make it.

My world stopped I couldn't breath, he was gone. No one would ever love me like he did . I was to late........😔

Tbh I feel like this was a short freaking chapter sorry about the no updates I'm getting better though but shoutout to the people who actually care and stuff even if you didn't know me that well. I really appreciate that so much you don't even understand.

But anyways hopefully this was a good chapter I'm trying to re-adjust with this and try new things out of my comfort zone with writing and there may or may not be a sequel to this book but I'll talk about it later in when I do decide to finish this one and either move on and start a different book or continue this one.

Are y'all sad Jacob gone😔?
What about chresanto?

Vote and comment your opinions I would really appreciate it but please don't be rude because I'm not in the mood for negativity right now or ever.

But love yall my lotuses😘 the real MVP

Quiet_Lotus😁